Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

"We Shall Help You Massage Your Buttocks Before The Marathon"--religious Retards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Shall Help You Massage Your Buttocks Before The Marathon"--religious Retards (508 Views)

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj / "Can I Annoint Your Buttocks, Boobs And Vajayjay?"---christian Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"We Shall Help You Massage Your Buttocks Before The Marathon"--religious Retards by Niflheim(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
CHAI!!! SEE ME SEEE WAHALA OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!! Wetin be dis?!!! grin grin grin grin grin

How many "buttockses"(plural for multiple bumbums) does this church intend to press between now and "race day"? angry angry angry angry angry

They don't even care that married women will want to participate in the long distance race? FOOLS!!!

FULL STORY:

Dublin Marathon runners have criticised the “outrageous” placement of a Church of Scientology stand at the SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon Expo in the RDS.

The three-day expo hosts registration for competitors gearing up for Sunday’s race and gives businesses the opportunity to exhibit their products and services.

A Louth man (38), who didn't wish to be named, said he was collecting his race pack for Sunday when he spotted Scientology volunteers offering massages and handing out Church literature to attendees.

He told Independent.ie: “I was surprised when I saw a stand all in yellow and a guy was giving a massage wearing a Scientology Volunteer Minister t-shirt.

“I thought it was very inappropriate for an outdoor event like a marathon. I’ve been around the world running in marathons and I’ve never seen this. It was kind of bizarre.”

The participant said questions need to be asked about why the Church was given clearance to exhibit alongside brands such as Skechers, Asics and Naked Juice.

He said: “Why are they doing this? What’s the motive? Who are they targeting? Are they getting conversions?

“I don’t think the penny was even dropping (with attendees). They were just getting massages. This is outrageous. If it was another religion it would still be inappropriate but it’s not even a religion, it’s a cult.

"I was wondering why they were targeting this profile of people: people who are training. There might be that yuppie element as well.”

He said volunteers were handing out booklets titled: ‘From the Scientology Handbook: Tools for the Workplace from L. Ron Hubbard;’ The Cause of Suppression’ and ‘Scientology makes the world a better place’.

A social media user also posted images of the stand on Twitter captioning it as "#Creepy

Independent.ie made numerous attempts to contact the Church of Scientology for comment but received no reply.

In a statement the Dublin Marathon said:

"The Dublin Marathon Expo is organised by a third party MPM. MPM have a open and inclusive policy for accepting bookings.

"They would only refuse a booking if they felt it would case grave offence. They also stated that people have a choice as to whether they visit the stand."

The link:....................................................https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/it-was-outrageous-and-inappropriate-church-of-scientology-offering-free-massages-at-dublin-marathon-expo-36269921.html

(1) (Reply)

Darwin’s Real Message: Have You Missed It? / It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer / The Chronology Of Jesus' Death, Burial And Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.