Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Kindly Nominate Your Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kindly Nominate Your Ministers (10702 Views)

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
We want Dora!!! Dora!!! Dora!!!. grin
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by ddiamond(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
I PRAY ALL PEOPLE INVOLVE WILL BR DIRECTED BY HOLY SPIRIT TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE EVEN IF INT HEIR OWN SELFISH INTEREST, MAY THEY TURN OUT TO BE THE BEST, AMEN. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by JoeGaruba: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
Oyb. Petroleum
Seun information
Elrazur defence
Me. Cbn Gov
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Yehman(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
@tkb417 lol! why is it that some people never appreciate something good?What do u mean by Soludo should learn from sanusi?Have he done anything wrong?The man who woke our banking sector their slumber.pls wash ur mouth and better retract ur statement.Dora 4 inec and Soludo 4 finance
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by daylae(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
Former IG, Tafa balogun- Defence minister.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by silami(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ambassador George O. Ajonye=Foreign Affairs
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ken Nnamani for INEC Chair
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Africankel(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Dora Akunyili - INEC
DSP Alamieyesigha - Works
Donald Duke - Foreign Affairs
Wole Soyinka - Education
Peter Odili - Agriculture
Chris Okotie - Information
Asari Dokubo - Niger Delta
Ribadu Nihu - SSS
Ben Mauray Bruce - Power
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Diidi(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
grin
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by pcicero(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
We want CHANGE
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by deliverus: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
IBB - Minister of Finance
OBJ - Information Minister
Yaradua - Minister of Health
Shagari - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Buhari - Defense Minister
The list goes on.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by rewardobi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
Minister for Sports: Jay Jay Okocha

Finance: Pat Utomi

Niger Delta: Henry Okah

Justice: Femi Falana

Information: Syril Stober

Health: Dora

Foreign Affairs: Donald Duke

Defence: Mbah

Works: Fashola

Power: Ndudi Elumelu
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by 006(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
Once Falana, Dora, Elrufai, Ribadu, Umar, Utomi, and Iweala are there in the list, I'll be happy.   tongue
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by emmydee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
Femi Falana : Justice

Dora: INEC Boss

Okonjo Iweala: Finance

Prof Wole Soyina: Education

Pat Utomi- National Planning

Myself : Works

Col Umar: Defence

Donald Duke: Foreign Affairs

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Information

Gen. Buhari: Agriculture

Sanusi: CBN

Soludo: Science & Technology

John Fashonu: Sports

Mike Adenuga: Communication

Ribadu: EFCC Chairman

El- Rufai: Aviation

more to come
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Jackelony(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2010
Here's the original list of names and designations of the new FEC members from an inside source.

Chief Chukwuemeka Chikelu - Information

Mallam Nasir El-rufai - FCT

More will be revealed later.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by usanieja(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2010
Foreign Affairs- Donald Duke

Information - Prof Dora Akunyuli

Finance- Senator Udo Udoma

Justice - Olisa Agbakoba

Petroleum -Mr Odien Ajumogobia

Works and Housing - Audu Ogbe

Health - Prof Osontheimehe

Defence - Rtd Maj Gen Buba Marwa
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2010
@ Frosbel

U meant Lt. Col Odimegwu Ojukwu (Rtd) right for defence cos who is Gen Ojukwu (Rtd) never heard of him.

I just wanted to be sure it's the same person we are talking about.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Freestyl(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2010
My candidate remains Frank Nweke Jr. for Information Minister
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by berniemac(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2010
you must be joking, putting anyone but an electrical engineer in charge of power would be a mistake!

@ netotse. we feel u jo,
neto for power minister, grin
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by EmmaSun1(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2010
For me ooo, I referred Olusegun Obasanjo as minister of Power & Steal, So that he can use the power & steal money, Don't you think so?

May we Yar'adua minister for Health
then Sir Peter Odili minister of Finance
on a more serious note Donald Duke has to be consider as Minster of Commerce & Industry or Tourism
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by zoragirl: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2010
Donald Duke --- Foreign Affairs
Dora ---------------INEC
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by reindeer: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2010
Give Wole Soyinka education and we can expect that sector to have Life again, tongue
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2010
People, we can keep on dreaming and dreaming here here writing our wishies but d reality remains dat it is still a PDP thing. We are used to all these dramas, so nothing new. Goodluck is a stooge with no mind of himself. He will simply announce to us a list, garnished with some credible people who at the end of the day, will not be allowed to function effectively. Remember OBJ's cabinet? Okonjo-Iwealla, Oby Ezekwesili, Ben Bruce (NTA), Prof. Lambo, etc. Where did all that take Nigeria? Please people, do not be deceived; the same OLD names like Lukeman will be recycled. No room for genuine, committed Nigerians and even if they are allowed, they can't function. With PDP, Nigerian's woes continues. I TIRE FOR NIGERIA!!!
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Boben(f): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2010
I nominate Bola "Koko" Onadele as Finance Minister. We really need fresh and vibrant people to run the affairs of this country. Take a look at the profile of Bola Onadele

Bola Onadele (Koko)
Bola Onadele is the Founder and President of FDHL. He is known as Koko in the Nigerian financial markets.

He is a Second Class Upper Division graduate of Economics from the University of Ibadan. In 1989, he was awarded the ICAN prize for the best overall performance in the November professional examinations. He completed his articleship with Coopers & Lybrand (now PriceWaterhouseCoopers).

Thereafter he commenced his banking career with First City Merchant Bank (FCMB) in 1990 and later moved to Nigeria International Bank (Citibank Nigeria) in 1991. He left Citibank Nigeria in 1998 to re-join FCMB as the Vice President, Treasury & Financial Services Group. In 2002, he assumed duty as the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Trust Bank of Africa (Merchant Bankers) to champion the turn around of the bank. He was the Chief Operating Officer of Leadbank between 2003 and 2005.

Koko is a leading banker in the areas of derivatives products. In 2001, he structured the $130 million foreign exchange swap that facilitated the payment of the $285 million license fee for Econet Wireless (now known as Zain Nigeria).

He championed a number of market development activities of the Money Market Association of Nigeria (MMAN) now Financial Market Dealers Association (FMDA) especially in the areas of financial infrastructure. He served on the FX Advisory and Market Development Committees of the MMAN between 1997 and 2000. Koko also served as the Chairman of the pilot committee on the establishment of a Futures Exchange in Nigeria. He is also a commentator on the financial markets and delivers papers on market risk management.

He championed the two-way quoting system in trading in the foreign exchange market, the Nigerian Inter-bank Offered Rate (NIBOR), Nigerian Inter-bank Foreign Exchange Index (NIFEX) and the introduction of screen based dealing in Nigeria.

In 2002, he developed e-Noodles, a Foreign Exchange/Money Market course with an electronic FX trading game and in 2005 he successfully developed Gilts Game, a bond trading course with electronic bond trading simulation and Zerocs, a Treasury bills course with a simulation game.

He has had considerable exposure to the international financial markets. He has developed an over 10-year relationship with the British Bankers’ Association which he consults regularly to the benefit of the Nigerian financial markets.

He was a facilitator for the Citibank Bourse Game (Foreign Exchange & Money Market Simulation) course in Nigeria and Ghana between 1997 and 1998. He also served as faculty member of the Lagos Business School/MBC International Bank Treasury Simulation Course. He is currently the Head of FDHL Faculty. He served as a Director of the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) in 2000.

In 2000, he championed and facilitated the first ever Regulator (CBN) and Practitioners (R&P) workshop on Foreign Exchange Management issues in Nigeria.

Koko is an alumnus of the prestigious Columbia University and University of Pennsylvania-The Wharton School and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).

Koko won many laurels and recognitions for his professional competencies at Coopers & Lybrand (now PriceWaterhouseCoopers) and Nigeria International Bank (Citibank Nigeria). He was voted the Most Valuable Staff in FCMB in 2000.

In December 2005, he spent one week on a bond market familiarisation tour in the United Kingdom calling on the Bank of England, British Bankers’ Association, International Assets Holding (a bond trading company) and the UK Debt Management Office.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by ud4u: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2010
Wole Soyinka -INEC
Falana -Justice
Donald Duke -Tourism
Dora -Health
Fashola -Works
Okonjo Iwuala -Finance
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by EmmaSun1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2010
mama-gee:

We want Dora!!! Dora!!! Dora!!!. grin
You & who want Dora? Just say You want Dora. me I want Oby as the minister of finance
Beautiful B for Minister of Facebook
Akas baba minister of information
Nkem owoh miniter of Internal Affairs
Sir peter Odili CBN Governor
then Emma C. Sun minister of all ministers
umaru Musa yar'adua minister of Health
wole Sonyinka minister of Education
Basket Mouth minister of talk talk
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by beystwin: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2010
Emma Sun:

You & who want Dora? Just say You want Dora. me I want Oby as the minister of finance
Beautiful B for Minister of Facebook
Akas baba minister of information
Nkem owoh miniter of Internal Affairs
Sir peter Odili CBN Governor
then Emma C. Sun minister of all ministers
umaru Musa yar'adua minister of Health
wole Sonyinka minister of Education
Basket Mouth minister of talk talk
We want Dora! cool
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2010
I'm sorry bat all the aforementioned aint FRESH BREEDS, they're well as contiminated blood' suckers. If President Jonathan must put together a round of new FEC members, i think he shuld get on young and vibrant duos' like himself who wuld think just as he (Jonathan) thinks.
Someone rightfuly said even recent graduates can perform the magic. Afterall, Goodluck J. was only a youth core' when he got his first appointment. . . etc.
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Excllncy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
Pat UTOMI - Commerce
Lt. Col. Paul Edor Obi - Niger Delta
Adams Oshiomhole - Labour
Sen. Ndoma Egba - Justice/AGF
Dora AKunyili - Information
Babatunde Oshotimeyin - Health
Nuhu Ribadu - Police Affairs
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
Minister of FCT Nasir El Rufai

Minister of Defence Henry Okha

Minister of Aso Rock Hajia Turai Yaradua

Minister of Oil and Gas Alhaji asari dokubo,

Gbenga obasanjo, Minister of women affairs

Amodu Shuaibu Minister of Sports
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
Minister of Education Alhaji Salisu Buhari
Re: Kindly Nominate Your Ministers by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
[size=13pt]WOW!!! I guess now we know that it is the NIGERIAN PEOPLE who continue to RECYCLE these same bunch of people and not necessarily the INVISIBLE ALMIGHTY CABAL they so like to blame it all on. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Provides $92.7m To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria / Nigeria Is Catching Up To SA – Fast – As Africa’s Most Valuable National Brand / LOL: This Cap Is Currently Trending, See Why (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.