Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,025 members, 7,949,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane (391 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane by mykomini(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Singer Orezi, has spoken up about his issue with Dammy Krane a few days back.

According to Orezi, social media caused the beef between him and Dammy whom he says is his friend.

Source - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2017/10/orezi-says-social-media-is-to-be-blamed.html
Re: Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane by GloriaNinja(f): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
undecided IN OTHER NEWS, THEY ARE BOTH FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
who both of them eepp
Re: Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
who both of them eepp undecided

1 Like

Re: Orezi Says, Social Media Is To Be Blamed For My Fight With Dammy Krane by Homeboiy: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kim Drops New Vibes Along New Song Video With Remy Ma / Fan Calls Out Olamide And Phyno- Labels Them Liars, Thieves And Scammer. Demand / This Is The Impressive Thing D’banj Did To Rescue A Lady From Being Molested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.