Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls (954 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by madami123: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
It just surprise me the way some girl behave after watching videos on how to be a bad guy and how to behave in certain ways then I began getting attention from girls I just can continue with this anymore how would somebody like me because I behave like a bad guy it give my headache trying to be who am not can't girls like nice guys undecided
Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by BiafranBushBoy: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can't we just leave these ladies and focus on some other things?

Damn!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by lalanice(f): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
madami123:
It just surprise me the way some girl behave after watching videos on how to be a bad guy and how to behave in certain ways then I began getting attention from girls I just can continue with this anymore how would somebody like me because I behave like a bad guy it give my headache trying to be who am not can't girls like nice guys undecided
what makes you think you are a nice guy? and what qualities made you call d "bad guys" bad?
Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by richfriendsng: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
okay
Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by Henitan24(f): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Can't we just leave these ladies and focus on some other things?

Damn!!!
Seconded
Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by lilmax(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
this is it

definition of nice guys

but you don't have to be bad to have common sense though.... just use your brain, that's all

the rule is attend to your self first cool

Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by BiafranBushBoy: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:

Seconded

Lol. But you are a woman already.
Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by Henitan24(f): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol. But you are a woman already.
Yes I'm, just supporting what you wrote up there. You guys should stop talking about ladies as you said it's not pleasant to hearing anymore Talk about football, money etc not women.
You guys should live and let's live pls. it's stale
Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by madami123: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
lilmax:
this is it

definition of nice guys

but you don't have to be bad to have common sense though.... just use your brain, that's all

the rule is attend to your self first cool

I like your point it better to use my brain
Re: I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls by BiafranBushBoy: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:

Yes I'm, just supporting what you wrote up there. You guys should stop talking about ladies as you said it's not pleasant to hearing anymore Talk about football, money etc not women.
You guys should live and let's live pls. it's stale

Have you heard about fallacy of hasty generalization?

Re-read your post again and edit ma'am

Goodnight.

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Now? / How To Get Attention From Women / Is Marriage Sex Boring? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.