Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,343 members, 7,971,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Girona Player Reveals Why Cristiano Ronaldo Refused Shirt Swap - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Girona Player Reveals Why Cristiano Ronaldo Refused Shirt Swap (1409 Views)

Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT / Why Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoined Manchester United / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona Vs Girona 6-1 – Highlights & Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girona Player Reveals Why Cristiano Ronaldo Refused Shirt Swap by Gisthoodng(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2017

Re: Girona Player Reveals Why Cristiano Ronaldo Refused Shirt Swap by Rep01: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Easy way to make money...just register, click the d Link below and register and start making your money..
http://bytyredrtela.win/9143138189290/?rstr=112
Thanks, help others

Andri_Rakoto Good day, I have withdrawn almost $5000 (27000 in the local currency). At first, I did not believe it; I thought it was not true. When I registered, they wrote something like “you are registered, and you can start working!” smiley I do work, but not like in Logitex, which was from the early morning until the late night. I just look through the ads and recommend the website to my friends, and that`s it ... Thanks for the website!

Administration: [No replies]

Supattra-Khawkom Thanks a lot to the website! It solved my financial difficulties

Viktoria'O'neill Many thanks for the project! The website does pay! This is the best project I have ever worked with on the Internet.

JemmaRicker I could not believe it till the end))) namely, until the money was transferred to the bank card. Hurrah! Two weeks aren’t wasted, 4800 dollars earned!)) My gratitude to the administration for the opportunity to earn some money! Already withdrew it at the ATM, and I’m going to spend them tomorrow)))
Here is the confirmation screenshot!!!

Bryan.Boutik Thank you for the excellent service. You are the best!!!

Pablo527 Hello! I have already got the first 200 dollars. But I would like to have at least 15 cents instead of 10 for viewing and id block. Is it possible?

Administration: Hello, Pablo527! We are solving this issue with advertisers at an accelerated pace.

Erika~Morales~ Hurray! I withdrew 600 dollars! It really works! I'm shocked))

bestkeptsecret Interesting site! Thanks to the creators. I hope it has a great future. I will recommend it to friends.

Monserrat_Pazos Good part-time job! Good luck to you, Thank you!

JamesDunn__ Thank you to the creators of the site! Was amazed at the possibilities! Everything is very easy and affordable. Thanks !!!!!!!

Tanya.Smith Thank you for such an excellent service) I'm about to join the company)

Administration: Thank you! We are glad to see new employees

RinuRAj I enjoyed the work: it was easy, accessible, and without any extra efforts. I spend a little more time on it and was pleasantly surprised by the earnings!

Administration: Hello Rinu RAj! Thank you)
PaweenaKusonyang $170 earned during the day! I was pleasantly surprised! I made a request for withdrawal. After 10 minutes, the money was already on the card. WOW!!! Cool service) Thank you!

Administration: Hello! And thank you for the work )

Linda~Van~Campbell Hurray! I got 850 dollars

Administration: We are very happy for you))
DanilShindin Not bad…excellent website, a solid income.

Administration: Hello! Thanks for the kind words!

Jully-Harrison Rather good extra income. Much better than just surfing on the Internet.

Administration: Oh sure)
Frencheska_Soamiadana Everything works well; I make about 50-100 dollars per day.

Administration: Hello ! Good luck in work)
GrantTevelein Thank you for your work and withdrawing money..))) I`ll promote you and your websites!

Administration: Thank you, Grant ! And good luck))

Tim.Hayes Hi. Excellent method. I earned and withdrew 580 dollars. Thank you!

Administration: Dear Tim! And thank you for the work!!!

EthanGooodford Hello, would you tell me how I can cash this money out?

Administration: Hello! You can cash out the money by transferring it to any bank card and then withdraw at an ATM or through one of the common instant payment systems (Western Union, etc.).

Manoa_Ran Hello! I got money on PayPal, what should I do with it? Can I withdraw it? Or I can only use the money for Internet payments

Administration: Hello! You can pay for the utilities on the Internet; you can also withdraw the money to a card of any bank or cash out through a money transfer system without opening an account.

Melissa_Brook I earned good money.$ 320! Cool !!!

Administration: We wish you to earn 10 times more!

AlexanderBrown Hello! Yesterday, I tried to withdraw the first 500 dollars to Paypal. Only $480 were accounted to Paypal. What is the reason?

Administration: Hello, Alexander. The case is the mistakenly taken Paypal commission. The rest of the money was paid to your purse. Sorry for the mistake.

MarioCalvo Not bad, I`ve already earned $6000, and got them accounted to the wallet!!!

Administration: We are happy for you))
LuisSamaniego Good project! I'll start to work actively very soon! Good luck to everybody!

Administration: Thank you Luis! And you good luck)

Turan.Askan Hello! I`m just starting to work.

The question is – is there a withdrawal to the payment cards of Kazakhstan banks? Thank you! Good luck to the organizers and participants!

Administration: Hello! Yes, we provide such an opportunity.

Shondra From this day, I'll be working actively on the project. I think it's worth it.

Administration: Hello! Good luck to you!

Lizzie_Crowley Hello. Would you tell me how long does it take to withdraw money from Webmoney to the bank card? Today, I received $ 2,500. I ordered a bank transfer and wanted to know how long I should wait.

Administration: Hello, Lizzie! The transfer of money from Webmoney to a bank account takes from 1 to 3 working days.

LauraSRios Hello. The links on the website are updated every now and again. Please tell me, does the system count the transitions by old links? Thank you.

Administration: Hello! Transitions by old links are taken into account.

Re: Girona Player Reveals Why Cristiano Ronaldo Refused Shirt Swap by lekzyn(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2017
do I need paypal account or how do I transfer to my Nigeria account. How much is the start up fee or is it free. Op plis explain on these.
Re: Girona Player Reveals Why Cristiano Ronaldo Refused Shirt Swap by Henitan24(f): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rep01:
Easy way to make money...just register, click the d Link below and register and start making your money..
Thanks, help others

Andri_Rakoto Good day, I have withdrawn almost $5000 (27000 in the local currency). At first, I did not believe it; I thought it was not true. When I registered, they wrote something like “you are registered, and you can start working!” smiley I do work, but not like in Logitex, which was from the early morning until the late night. I just look through the ads and recommend the website to my friends, and that`s it ... Thanks for the website!

Supattra-Khawkom Thanks a lot to the website! It solved my financial difficulties

Viktoria'O'neill Many thanks for the project! The website does pay! This is the best project I have ever worked with on the Internet.

JemmaRicker I could not believe it till the end))) namely, until the money was transferred to the bank card. Hurrah! Two weeks aren’t wasted, 4800 dollars earned!)) My gratitude to the administration for the opportunity to earn some money! Already withdrew it at the ATM, and I’m going to spend them tomorrow)))
Here is the confirmation screenshot!!!

Bryan.Boutik Thank you for the excellent service. You are the best!!!

Pablo527 Hello! I have already got the first 200 dollars. But I would like to have at least 15 cents instead of 10 for viewing and id block. Is it possible?

Administration: Hello, Pablo527! We are solving this issue with advertisers at an accelerated pace.

Erika~Morales~ Hurray! I withdrew 600 dollars! It really works! I'm shocked))

bestkeptsecret Interesting site! Thanks to the creators. I hope it has a great future. I will recommend it to friends.

Monserrat_Pazos Good part-time job! Good luck to you, Thank you!

JamesDunn__ Thank you to the creators of the site! Was amazed at the possibilities! Everything is very easy and affordable. Thanks !!!!!!!

Tanya.Smith Thank you for such an excellent service) I'm about to join the company)

Administration: Thank you! We are glad to see new employees

RinuRAj I enjoyed the work: it was easy, accessible, and without any extra efforts. I spend a little more time on it and was pleasantly surprised by the earnings!

Administration: Hello Rinu RAj! Thank you)
PaweenaKusonyang $170 earned during the day! I was pleasantly surprised! I made a request for withdrawal. After 10 minutes, the money was already on the card. WOW!!! Cool service) Thank you!

Administration: Hello! And thank you for the work )

Linda~Van~Campbell Hurray! I got 850 dollars

Administration: We are very happy for you))
DanilShindin Not bad…excellent website, a solid income.

Administration: Hello! Thanks for the kind words!

Jully-Harrison Rather good extra income. Much better than just surfing on the Internet.

Administration: Oh sure)
Frencheska_Soamiadana Everything works well; I make about 50-100 dollars per day.

Administration: Hello ! Good luck in work)
GrantTevelein Thank you for your work and withdrawing money..))) I`ll promote you and your websites!

Administration: Thank you, Grant ! And good luck))

Tim.Hayes Hi. Excellent method. I earned and withdrew 580 dollars. Thank you!

Administration: Dear Tim! And thank you for the work!!!

EthanGooodford Hello, would you tell me how I can cash this money out?

Administration: Hello! You can cash out the money by transferring it to any bank card and then withdraw at an ATM or through one of the common instant payment systems (Western Union, etc.).

Manoa_Ran Hello! I got money on PayPal, what should I do with it? Can I withdraw it? Or I can only use the money for Internet payments

Administration: Hello! You can pay for the utilities on the Internet; you can also withdraw the money to a card of any bank or cash out through a money transfer system without opening an account.

Melissa_Brook I earned good money.$ 320! Cool !!!

Administration: We wish you to earn 10 times more!

AlexanderBrown Hello! Yesterday, I tried to withdraw the first 500 dollars to Paypal. Only $480 were accounted to Paypal. What is the reason?

Administration: Hello, Alexander. The case is the mistakenly taken Paypal commission. The rest of the money was paid to your purse. Sorry for the mistake.

MarioCalvo Not bad, I`ve already earned $6000, and got them accounted to the wallet!!!

Administration: We are happy for you))
LuisSamaniego Good project! I'll start to work actively very soon! Good luck to everybody!

Administration: Thank you Luis! And you good luck)

Turan.Askan Hello! I`m just starting to work.

The question is – is there a withdrawal to the payment cards of Kazakhstan banks? Thank you! Good luck to the organizers and participants!

Administration: Hello! Yes, we provide such an opportunity.

Shondra From this day, I'll be working actively on the project. I think it's worth it.

Administration: Hello! Good luck to you!

Lizzie_Crowley Hello. Would you tell me how long does it take to withdraw money from Webmoney to the bank card? Today, I received $ 2,500. I ordered a bank transfer and wanted to know how long I should wait.

Administration: Hello, Lizzie! The transfer of money from Webmoney to a bank account takes from 1 to 3 working days.

LauraSRios Hello. The links on the website are updated every now and again. Please tell me, does the system count the transitions by old links? Thank you.

Administration: Hello! Transitions by old links are taken into account.

pls kindly tell me how true this is

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Now Promotes Gay In Most EPL Matches (photos) / GET!! The Latest Sports & Entertainment Update At Www.globalsports247.com / Well This Leo Messi Photoshoot Was Pretty Much Inevitable..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.