Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) (86929 Views)

Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) / Lagos : Married Lovers Found Dead In Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by VocalWalls: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
edgecution:
[s][/s]

Wrong. So you think they will sleep off after doing a quickie by the road side?? Who does that? Something is not right ..i don't know what happened ...but something is fishy here.

It's possible.when you're inhaling carbon, you wouldn't even know when you're becoming drowsy... Until it knocks you off.
Sex is an activity that increases the heart rate, making them breathe faster than normal, thus inhaling more poison.
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by richardoz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Justiceleague1:

Haba! to..kini? grin
Aye toto means a world that's so full of mysteries! not what you are thinking o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by hanassholesolo: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
TEYA:

So you think the guy decided to remove the condom, keep it beside him before he died?

F#ck me. Why didn't i think of that
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by darlenese(f): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
highchief1:
lol.how are u

I am fine :-)
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by highchief1: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
darlenese:

I am fine :-)
wher r u
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmm...

Nigerians should stop being silly... They fvcked and got fvcked.

Yes, he was a good man, but he probably got vulnerable, put himself in a position with a woman who always hangs out at a bar... That's free coochie.

He got tempted, he suggested, she agreed, they even had a condom, did the assassins give his corpse a handjob to release in the condom?

They had the AC on, which most likely enhanced the flow of CO to the brain. At first, I was wondering why she didn't die on him, but then I figured.

They did the shii, the both hit cloud 9
He removed the condom
They sat, and were talking for a while, comfortably, which induced sleep.
Then they fell asleep.
While sleeping, they kept inhaling the poisonous gas, until they died.

There's no case here. Families die from generator fumes every month.

Families of the adulterous duo should go and bury their corpse.

To end the whole case, the police should carry out tests on the condom, the outer and inner parts, to know whose contents are inside and around it.

If confirmed, then it's a rester.

Hope You aware they in an open space? Your CO theory failed the first hurdle bro

1 Like

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by TEYA: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
hanassholesolo:

F#ck me. Why didn't i think of that
Lol an autopsy may shock us all grin grin
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by DonPizzaro: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmm...

Yes, he was a good man, but he probably got vulnerable, put himself in a position with a woman who always hangs out at a bar... That's free coochie.

He got tempted, he suggested, she agreed, they even had a condom, did the assassins give his corpse a handjob to release in the condom?

They had the AC on, which most likely enhanced the flow of CO to the brain. At first, I was wondering why she didn't die on him, but then I figured.

He removed the condom
Then they fell asleep.

To end the whole case, the police should carry out tests on the condom, the outer and inner parts, to know whose contents are inside and around it.

perfect
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by ogbiwa: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmm...

He removed the condom
Then they fell asleep.

So if YOU had sex in a parked car beside a busy road, afterwards you'll leave your trousers and even undies, balance your unclad torso on the dashboard and start gisting away cos you're in your bedroom? Try harder. Even lovers who have escapades in the privacy of a hotel room still usually quickly dress after the deed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
highchief1:
ur analyses are stupid and half baked

Show us your cooked analysis... Children full everywhere for this forum aswear!
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmm...

He removed the condom
Then they fell asleep.

a good investigating outline....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.