Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice (888 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by lovlyngreg(f): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hi folks,

Pls i need advice on this:  "what is the different between studying Accounting and Banking & Finance?"  i intend studying Banking and Finance.

Thanks.
Re: Advice by ifemipo: 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
i scored 45 and my friend scored 49,we put in for education,can any miracle happen? or what n.ext do i do.Cos i stayed overdue
Re: Advice by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 06, 2009
Accounting or Accountancy as the case may be is the study of inflow and outflow of money from an organization or company, so as an accountant you can work in any place so far they deal with money to monitor the financial aspect of the company WHILE banking and finance deals extensively with the banking sector and other financial institutions, that is the best I can explain and I think You've been able to deduce the difference.
Re: Advice by ifemipo: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
You did not answer my question, Is there any hope for someone who scored 49 and filled in education?
Re: Advice by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2009
The person that open this thread asked for the difference between accounting and banking & finance, you did not answer his question and did not say anything that concerns this topic, and as a matter of fact nobody know the school you are talking about so where did you expect the answer to come from.
Re: Advice by ccollins(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
Which do u think the economy of nigeria will favour after graduatin frm school btw accounting,banking and economics
Re: Advice by ifemipo: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
Well, you don't av to crusify me, i am new on this site,just trying to observe how it works, And for my friend dat is asking for the difference btw accounting & B/Finance, just understand dat,accounting as a wider reach i.e you are not limited to a certain line of work, But B/F limits you to banking sector and finance houses.All the best dear, Just that i'm thinking of unsubscibing from this site.Av a good tym,

(1) (Reply)

Help! Jamb Registration Card Expires Today / Where Are The Delsuites? The 'Most Wanted'? / Gender Inequality And The Quest For Corporate Ethics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.