Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? (58178 Views)

Lagos Release 2021 Public Service Examination Results / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
89k after tax You should have mentioned me, send me a PM I just noticed this, I am an ADMIN on IPPIS platform for 20 something thousand people
Poshriel:
Thanks dear.

But I couldn't find CONTEDISS on the list..
At be you should just help me with the possible figure...

For a Grade level 7 step 11 in a federal school of medical lab technology...

I also need to chat you up privately should you not mind
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by femi4: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Poshriel:
l

It's actually CONTEDISS LEVEL 07 STEP 2
Highest step under normal condition before moving to next level is STEP 3. Where did you get STEP 11
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by femi4: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
drealcivilceno:
LG 32" LCD SCREEN FOR SALE NATIONWIDE. Call 08083382517
how much
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Depends on the MDA's.
Some are considered juicy, eg NNPC CBN NPA NDIC,Bro, you'll never know the actual salary, you'll know the worth of the dept when you see names like LAMIDO UMAR,
Shehu Malami
Hafsat Dangiwa
Abba UMAR Maccido
Nura Imam Wali
Ben Dite-spiff
David Dagogo-Jack
Ago Savage-Ore
Kevin Nnnami.

But when you go to ministry of labour,science and technology etc
You'll see names like
Friday uggweubulam
Sirajo maikunu
Segun oreagba
Donatus inyama

So that's the sad reality.
Let's get ATIKU to Change the narrative

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Taiwo20(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
and you think they will answer?
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Senator that promised me govt job still giving me stories cry cry
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by blackpanda: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Poshriel:

Is CONTENDISS under ministry , agency or parastatal

So are you saying for a graduate who just got employed in a federal school of medical lab technology under GL 7 Step 11 the person will earn less than 90k a month

Your gross salary is about 80k but by the time they remove deductions for pension, nhis, nhf etc u will be collecting like 50k.

Cheers and congrats!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by blackpanda: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Lol. Pray harder...or do the needful for the sinator grin
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Adaumunocha(f): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
blackpanda:

Lol. Pray harder...or do the needful for the sinator grin
My destiny and life is important. One gotta see the job first na
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by sunbbo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yes, It is not the same across-the-board.

Apply For Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2016/2017

Guinness Nigeria is offering bright, ambitious graduates of Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Engineering a unique opportunity to train at the prestigious National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN). Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2017/2018 as follows;

Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2016/2017

Description

This scholarship will provide full tuition for Engineering graduates to enroll for the 2017/2018 one year NAPTIN Graduate Skills Development Programme (NGSDP).

This intensive programme equips graduates with the technical skills they need to build successful careers in the Nigerian Power Sector. By offering this scholarship, Guinness Nigeria seeks to play a part in developing Nigeria’s power sector while fostering Youth development across Nigeria.

We welcome applications from candidates from all parts of Nigeria. However, in Line with our corporate social responsibilities and commitments to our host communities, we strongly encourage applications from candidates from our host communities listed below:
• Ogba, Ikeja Local Government Area, Lagos State
• Oregbeni, Oregbeni lkpoba-Okha Local Government Area, Edo State
• Egbeluowo, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State
• Odeukwu, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State

Eligibility
• Candidates must be University/Polytechnic Electrical /Electronic or Mechanical Engineering graduates who have completed their National Youth Service Corps programme.

Click Here To View Details

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by chijioke17(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Aren't you tired of scamming,please everyone,this guy ISA scam,a big one,don't patronise him,he has been banned more than 3 times but keeps coming back with different monikers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by chijioke17(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
This guy is a big fraud
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by timay(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
blackpanda:

Your gross salary is about 80k but by the time they remove deductions for pension, nhis, nhf etc u will be collecting like 50k.

Cheers and congrats!

haba 50k bawo, its not that bad na
Her net pay would be around 70-73k after deduction of pension, tax, nhf and the gross pay is like 90k plus

That is for CONTEDISS 7 STEP 2
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Engrr(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Hope you never follow him go one trip.......jst asking sha!
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by blackpanda: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
timay:

haba 50k bawo, its not that bad na
Her net pay would be around 70-73k after deduction of pension, tax, nhf and the gross pay is like 90k plus

That is for CONTEDISS 7 STEP 2

Hmm i dont know how u do ur calculation o but 983k divided by 12 is about 81k per month. Pension alone is like 12k not to talk of other deductions, so there is no way u will be receivibg 70k as entry level. Better tell her the truth to avoid dissappointment later. Fed govt pay is very poor. We have been suffering and smiling for decades.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by juddybrown(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
below 60k
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Donkay82: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Op your salary should be around 71k or there about,there is nothing like grade level 7 step 11,its grade level 7 step 2 for new entry am even wandering why they placed you on that level as a graduate,abi na HND?
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by rash47(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol. You are on point with this your analysis, abokis are toping in d most juicest of places
ATIKUisCOOL:
Depends on the MDA's.
Some are considered juicy, eg NNPC CBN NPA NDIC,Bro, you'll never know the actual salary, you'll know the worth of the dept when you see names like LAMIDO UMAR,
Shehu Malami
Hafsat Dangiwa
Abba UMAR Maccido
Nura Imam Wali
Ben Dite-spiff
David Dagogo-Jack
Ago Savage-Ore
Kevin Nnnami.

But when you go to ministry of labour,science and technology etc
You'll see names like
Friday uggweubulam
Sirajo maikunu
Segun oreagba
Donatus inyama

So that's the sad reality.
Let's get ATIKU to Change the narrative

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by timay(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
blackpanda:

Hmm i dont know how u do ur calculation o but 983k divided by 12 is about 81k per month. Pension alone is like 12k not to talk of other deductions, so there is no way u will be receivibg 70k as entry level. Better tell her the truth to avoid dissappointment later. Fed govt pay is very poor. We have been suffering and smiling for decades.

when I get to work tomorrow, I'll snap my old payslip of contediss 7 step 2,. no need for argument.

like someone has pointed out earlier, the more u look , the more confused u become when it comes to salary structures for fg jobs. lol�

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by rahman137(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
blackpanda:

How can pension be 12k, 7.5% of consolidated is your pension do your calculation. if his consolidated is 81k he surely will take home nothing less than 60k
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Ugoerico(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
89k after tax You should have mentioned me, send me a PM I just noticed this, I am an ADMIN on IPPIS platform for 20 something thousand people
Chief can we chat on watsapp?
I'm a federal staff and have something to discuss with you... 08039303837
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
My direct mail is Piiko4u@yahoo.com send me a msg I will reply
Ugoerico:
Chief can we chat on watsapp?
I'm a federal staff and have something to discuss with you... 08039303837
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by osifred(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Poshriel:

Is CONTENDISS under ministry , agency or parastatal

So are you saying for a graduate who just got employed in a federal school of medical lab technology under GL 7 Step 11 the person will earn less than 90k a month

Yes. the range of salary will be around 85 to 90k as net salary. The amount might be slightly higher if the school involve pays peculiar.
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by blackpanda: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
timay:

when I get to work tomorrow, I'll snap my old payslip of contediss 7 step 2,. no need for argument.

like someone has pointed out earlier, the more u look , the more confused u become when it comes to salary structures for fg jobs. lol�

Ok that will be better
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by rash47(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hello sir, pls whats the situation of 2016 promotion areears for staff of culture ministries and its agencies? Thanks
ChiefPiiko:
Calm down I work on the IPPIS platform when I am free I will reply you but I think you will be paid with CONHESS its among the highest for regular civil servants

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
OAGF has started paying most MDAS that have completed and submitted
rash47:
Hello sir, pls whats the situation of 2016 promotion areears for staff of culture ministries and its agencies? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by kuyebu: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by amunkita(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Calm down I work on the IPPIS platform when I am free I will reply you but I think you will be paid with CONHESS its among the highest for regular civil servants

Sent u a pm, need an info sir.
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by Ugoerico(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My direct mail is Piiko4u@yahoo.com send me a msg I will reply
ok don't worry. Forget
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by nitt: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Palaver:
For CONTENDISS 07, the annual gross is N983,653. Allowances (excluding training or official trips) are already included in this figure.

Also, there is a difference between GL 07 STEP 2 and GL 07 STEP 11. I assume you mean the former as you appear to be a fresh graduate. The way the salary structures are formed, a worker on 08 s 11 may earn higher than one on 09 step 2.

I dont know what you mean by "various salary paying bodies". But nothing of such exist. What we have is the NSIWC (the salary and income regulatory body) and different government agencies with various "salary structures". Some are funded by the national treasury i.e conpass, conpss, conposs, conhess, contiss, conraiss, contendiss, conafss, contopsal etc, some are self funded e.g NCC, NNPC, NIMASA etc and some are on special salary structure but funded by the national treasury e.g DPR, NIGCOMSAT, SEC etc. I hope this helps.

Na dem revenue genrating parastatals biko o
Re: Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? by nitt: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

I hail o bro

I will like to know what's up with the 28days, p.arrears and others....

Do we still av hooe that it'll come?

wer I am we r under ippis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.