Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? (1109 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by mamagee3(f): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Hi all, why do people especially Nigerians presume I'm bad because they presume I'm married to a black American?

They are like "did you marry that black American you were going out with
Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by SuperSuave(m): 5:25am On Nov 01, 2017
here she goes again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2017
It is well cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:23am On Nov 01, 2017
are you talking about Obama and him wife ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Did you runout of your medication?
Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by lalanice(f): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2017
nawa o, after how many years, mamagee is still an attention seeker, I thought people grow ;-\
Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by LordHiffy(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2017
if u like marry black chinese..... who cares
Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by TEAMvido(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2017
we are waiting for you wedding pics .....
Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by Demmtek(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2017
Ok kontinue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by barbiecue(f): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Mumu
Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by noblebookshop: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2017
E-book Guild to building and owning a car wash
A-Z of blogging
Mini importation business guild
Earn bit coins without investment
Everything About Computer Network
Forex trading for beginners
How to manage snoring

Have any Interest in any of these books, pm me
Re: Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? by RedDistrict: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2017
ermm, madam who you be o??
you be celebrity??
which ppl think you are bad for dating/marrying an american??
dem dn baff/chop??
rita issoken

(1) (Reply)

A Word For Married Women Who Dresses Indecently / Video: My Fat Girlfriend Urinates During Sex / Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.