Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

QUESTIONS ? ❓ (ABOUT LIFE) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / QUESTIONS ? ❓ (ABOUT LIFE) (391 Views)

Thread: Ask Your Questions About Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / Lesson About Life,read And Be Wise. / Ten REAL Facts About Life!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

QUESTIONS ? ❓ (ABOUT LIFE) by lanrejikky962(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2017

QUESTIONS ?? (ABOUT LIFE) 

"Life is hard, life is mean." You won't stop believing in those if you don't try to answer questions that run through your head first. 

Questions about life, 

Questions about your existence. 

Many Questions that you not sure if you going find answers to. 

Ask yourself ;

Who am I? 

Why am I here, in this life? 

Am I better of not existing? 

Or better of dead? 

Now I'll ask you;

Why are you always settling for less when you know you deserve more? 

Why you trying so hard to ruin others life, when yours ain't even right?

Why you fighting so hard on things that won't benefit you, but ruin you the more? 

Why you wasting your time on irrelevant things and people that don't add to your life but destroy it for you?

The answer is simple and it lies within you, and if you are able to think deeply you will find it. You are following others because you scared of what they might say or think about you. 

You've mistaken the right thing to be wrong, and took the wrong to be right.

You following old and new superstitions, believing that "life is...

Click to continue reading ⬇

[url][/url]http://www.ybnrwriters.com/2017/10/questions-about-life.html?m=1

HAPPY NEW MONTH

Share to everybody

(1) (Reply)

Which Among These Profession Has Huge Demand / How Much This Officers Takes Home / Compulsory App For All Accountants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.