Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React (26732 Views)

Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard / Big Achievement - A Governor Commissioning A Pot Hole (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by mfm04622: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2017
It will very good if we can get the whole story before jumping to conclusions! It is an awareness campaign by UNICEF that they INVITED the governor to grace. Please tell me what is wrong in what he did?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by hrworld: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Governor that will perform, we will know from day one from the plan. Akeredolu will be worse than Iroko.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Danny287(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2017
we are doomed in this country. I am just imagining how other countries are laughing at us.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Brugo(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2017
diegwu01:

I believe Soyinka, your response proves it.
UNICEF invited Akeroudolu to a "Wash your hand" campaign launch and he kick started the campaign by unveiling 2 of UNICEF's billboard.
so coin it whatever way you like if it would help make you reach orgasm.

Correct. It is clear that this is a health campaign. Was expecting to see something really disgraceful but this is not just any billboard.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by sirjomore(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
diegwu01:

UNICEF invited Akeroudolu to a "Wash your hand" campaign launch and he kick started the campaign by unveiling 2 of UNICEF's billboard.
Dis makes sense.
Most people will just jump into conclusions
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
diegwu01:

You have wisdom, unlike the horde of bandwagonners on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by asawanathegreat(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Misplaced priority, another medium for some people to loot d state money.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2017
I see one fine girl write comment there make I sharply run go addan.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by obailala(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol... A good thread for several people to masturbate over their ignorance.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Qyubee(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
mfm04622:
It will very good if we can get the whole story before jumping to conclusions! It is an awareness campaign by UNICEF that they INVITED the governor to grace. Please tell me what is wrong in what he did?
Chai i tire 4NL, ppl just complain 4 complaining sake.
Truly leadership in Nigeria is bad, but the followership is indeed worse!
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by agarawu23(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Shame on Nigeria govts. angry
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
These are people who travel out a lot yet they can't replicate what they see outside.

Like there is a spirit of idiocy that grabs anyone who wins a political seat in Nigeria
It is a value problem. They place little value on the lives of their own people. That's the problem with African leaders in general.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/corruption-is-not-the-problem-with-africa/
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by DLuciano: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
diegwu01:

Mumus full Nigeria i swear.
The Governor is launching a cleaner environment / Hygiene and sense campaign
Since lots of Nigerians lack common sense like the twitter poster

sdindan:

Trying hard to defend the undefendables. Ur work no easy.
try and understand, he is speaking in irony
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by PETERENI1(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2017
With all the public outcry of hunger and poverty in the land! all a newly elected governor of a state in Nigeria who by the peoples redemption and hope will turn things around for the betterment of the common man has failed them. Woe unto Akeredolu! Commissioning a billboard as your first project in ondo state signifies failure! APC government is a big scam.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by franklingud(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming the streets.

This is why they were called zoo Republic politicians.

NO mistake about it.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by hucienda: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Naija sha ... no be evri tin dem suppoz dey criticize.

I don't think the governor is 'commissioning' the billboard. He is helping create awareness among his people on the importance of personal and societal hygiene. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

The only issue one should have is if one later discovers that outrageous amounts of money were used to deploy this.
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by checkolatunji: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
To be stupid, just join APC

Not APC thing jaare, Naija politicians are just useless .
They are all same thing .
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by koolModee: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Chai! Na imbeciles and seriously dumb ppl full this this social media generation, I swear! Imagine! You see a picture, you take time out not to give a thought on what is actually going on the picture, even when you do know the story behind the picture, you still go ahead and type-in absolute nonsense in the comment section! Na wa ooo... wait sef! How this picture take show say the Gov dey commission billboard?! I weak .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Acidosis(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2017
As much as I agree that a lot of political office holders are ediots, this particular one isn't an Ondo State project. The Governor was simply invited by an NGO to unveil its campaign on hygiene.

Let's be guided please. Let's not divert attention unnecessarily away from the clueless Kogi state Governor. Bello's stup!dity will continue to trend until a worthy competitor takes the baton from him.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Hardeysolution(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2017
I was laughing then I realised.. ...it can't just be commissioning. It must be a programme that he attended then unveil the billboard not commission... Ahba
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by alezzy13: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2017
"commissioning a billboard??" Really does that sound remotely plausible?

Yes we know our politicians are renown for such incredible silliness (like paying for pages in newspapers to provide evidence of salary payment) but seriously anyone who believes he was actually commissioning the billboard should be prepared to receive the award as the biggest slowpoke around - yes, including those iidiots who commented on twitter.

Like others have rightly observed, it was simply a symbolic gesture for the handwashing campaign.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Nigeria my country! Bleep it... I’m happy grin
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2017
IT IS FINISHED AND WE ARE FINISHED SHOULD BE THE NEW MOTTO OF NIGERIA... NOT JUSTICE,PEACE AND PROGRESS

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2017
diegwu01:

Bro I didn't even know about the UNICEF campaign but I immediately understood it was a campaign and awareness once I saw "wash your hand". Don't mind our ppl many Nigerians are just too angry.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by bigtt76(f): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2017
SMH ....I can imagine him saying (while comissioning the billboard) "......to the Glory of God, I commission this billboard" chai ....#AreWeMadt? angry

HeWrites:
A Twitter user share photos of Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu commissioning a billboard and wrote:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerians-on-twitter-reacts-to-photos.html

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Lomprico2: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
juman:
But to be candid the campaign of wash your hand is good.

So u dont know how to or wash ur hands at all
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by folahann(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
I think we should always try to use our brain to reason before typing. Even without knowing anything about this, commonsense should tell you this is unveiling of a billboard to launch a campaign.

Reports say UNICEF invited the Governor for the program.

Let's try and use our brain guys, just a little bit.

modelmike7 PETERENI1 naijamafioso DLuciano hrworld Danny287 Pearlyakin JON01 stRichard wunmi590 sniperr007 VoltageDivida
izzy4shizzy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by newslifeop: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Stops Grants For Youths, Alleges Misappropriation / Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala / Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.