Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones (1589 Views)

She Wants To Record Our Love-making Session / No Love Lost,no Love Found. / Guys Our Love For Ukwu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2017
As we are celebrating the new month we should also remember our beloved ones who passed away,today 1st November is the day mark to honor and pray for them to help them through their journey in the afterlife.

may their gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

you can mention the particular person and pray for them.

cc lalasticalala,mynd44
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by madridguy(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2017
May Allah Rahmah be upon them all.

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2017
shout out to buhari and unemployment for their work on some nairalander cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2017
May the soul's of all the faithful departed through the mercies of God rest in peace. Amen

Mum I love you! Continue to rest with the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by cosby02(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
In Romance section

RIP to the deads.

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
undecided4 dis kind early mor mor oga Mr dickhead na wa 4 u ooo
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
cosby02:
In Romance section

RIP to the deads.
it's only in romance section we show love.

may their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Riko2:
undecided4 dis kind early mor mor oga Mr dickhead na wa 4 u ooo
when should it be bro,today is the day we remember and pray for them so I see nothing wrong bro wink
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Papiikush: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2017
RIP firstking01

3 Likes

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Rip Firstking. Gone but not forgotten. cry

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by jaksmillioniar: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Rip Firstking. Gone but not forgotten. cry
Papiikush:
RIP firstking01
hmm
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Dboy55(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Rest in peace kid cousin
#Gone but not forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Dboy55:
Rest in peace kid cousin
#Gone but not forgotten.
may his soul rest in perfect peace amen
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by arleck: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2017
RIP TO MY AUNTY! embarassed she died last month...
RIP TO MY BIG BRO embarassed it been 7years now you departed. cry

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2017
arleck:
RIP TO MY AUNTY! embarassed
she died last month...

RIP TO MY BIG BRO embarassed
it been 7years now you departed. cry
sorry for the lost.
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by arleck: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
sorry for the lost. may their soul rest in peace
AMEN!!! atleast i know they are Resting

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2017
May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of the lord rest in peace.
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
As we are celebrating the new month we should also remember our beloved ones who passed away,today 1st November is the day mark to honor and pray for them to help them through their journey in the afterlife.

may their gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

you can mention the particular person and pray for them.

Oooh..so the Nigerians observe it as well?

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Rip bro clement... Sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Blackhawk01: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Mum, Dad and Baeby's Mum, we love you and promise to make you proud. kiss kiss

Rest on cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2017
GHOST MODE
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by RoyalBlak007: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2017
♤ •°•♥♥•°•

♤ RIP ♥KÍMßERLY♥♥ smiley

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Henitan24(f): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
RIP mum

I miss you more than these words could ever say
The pain in my heart is from one unimaginable day. I dedicate Not Forgotten by Inyanya to you my mama

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Oyindidi(f): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
R.I.P Clever. Yes I'm bold enough to say this. He is sleeping, sleep on OC

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oooh..so the Nigerians observe it as well?

not as much as other part of the world,where I am it's a holiday today.
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shout out to buhari and unemployment for their work on some nairalander cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
undecided undecided
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
not as much as other part of the world,where I am it's a holiday today.

grin

Ooh i see...well in some other parts of the world where Catholics are majority in terms of religion, they do observed this all soul's day & all saints day as well which will be tomorrow .
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by iamJ(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ooh i see...well in some other parts of the world where Catholics are majority in terms of religion, they do observed this all soul's day & all saints day as well which will be tomorrow .
hey sexy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Look at u shining bright like the sun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Rip Firstking01.cry

1 Like

Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

yea,they visit and decorate the grave of the love ones by painting and decorating it with beautiful flowers .i don't think Nigeria do observe it as much.
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by mrdickhead: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones by linkin8k(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is this on front page?

cc: lala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!! Meet The Man With The Biggest Dick Ever!! Jisos!!!!! / Video: Brazen Couple Caught Having Sex On Someone Grave In Broad Daylight Before / I Am In Love With My Neighbour Daughter (pls I Need Advice Me )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.