Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:10 PM

Dele Momodu for President Of Nigeria? Will You Vote For Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu for President Of Nigeria? Will You Vote For Him? (739 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Dele Momodu For President Live On Ait / Wonders Never Cease! Dele Momodu For President???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu for President Of Nigeria? Will You Vote For Him? by shakomende: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
I appreciate his contributions via the Maga No Need Pay video and the recent Enough is Enough Rally but is this enough to erase his past celebration of rogues and thieves via Ovation? The fact that he was only using it to make a living is a moot point. Why was he comfortable making a living that way is my question?

Anyway, if he runs, will you vote for him? Why or why not?
Re: Dele Momodu for President Of Nigeria? Will You Vote For Him? by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
I don't even know who that is. tongue
Re: Dele Momodu for President Of Nigeria? Will You Vote For Him? by hotlips: 2:36am On Mar 18, 2010
Is he now a politician? If he was, would i vote for him? NO.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Confused As Jonathan Buries Yar’adua’s Regime / Halliburton Corruption Scandal / Six Muslim Nomads Killed In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.