Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Thank You Message From Denja Abdulahi – Re-elected Ana President - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thank You Message From Denja Abdulahi – Re-elected Ana President (387 Views)

Chiedu Ezeanah Extends Apology To Denja Abdulahi Over Defamation Allegations / Young Writers Congratulate Denja Abdulahi At 53 / Ana Congratulates Denja Abdulahi On Pawa Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Message From Denja Abdulahi – Re-elected Ana President by ananigeria: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2017
THANK YOU MESSAGE FROM DENJA ABDULAHI – RE-ELECTED ANA PRESIDENT
I thank most sincerely members of the Association of Nigerian Authors for unanimously giving me their mandate to serve them again for another two years. I consider leadership a sacred trust that must be discharged with all sense of responsibility, fairness and justice. I intend to run an ever better administration than the last time, adhering strictly to our strategic plan, which will lead us into achieving a stronger, smarter and more prosperous fraternal Union. I appreciate most heartedly the Governor of Benue State for hosting the last convention and members of the LOC headed by Prof Idris Amali and ANA Benue for giving us a convention that is one of the best organized in recent times. The sacrifice of our members across the country who braved the bad roads and the harsh economic climate to attend must be commended. It is a show of love for the continued relevance of the Association; a gesture we at the leadership Corp must not take for granted. To our critics out there, your constructive criticism only makes us to do better and refine ourselves to achieve uncommon things for the good of all. Every one should come on board with this renewed leadership shed of partisanship so that we can achieve together for the Association. Lastly, I pledge on behalf on my Executive Team to take our Association determinedly to the next level.
Denja Abdullahi
President, ANA
Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

What Would Wilberforce Do? / Tomorrow Is Too Far / ‘upcoming Writers Should Not Rush Their Works’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.