Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,419 members, 7,901,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

Some Banks Are Fraudulent. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some Banks Are Fraudulent. (340 Views)

Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Banks Are Criminals (my Experience With Diamond Bank) / Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Banks Are Fraudulent. by weddingchannels: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning everyone, I made a transaction late last Night and my Card was billed this morning. When I checked the dollar to Naira rate, it was N359.50 to a dollar. I made a lot of single transactions, so I called the customer service line to know whats happening, she was angry and cut the call on me. I tried calling back but no one is picking my calls till my credit got exhausted. I wonder why the backs are allowed to steal from the customers why the CBN seem to give them same dollars for a very ridiculously low rate. I am so angry with this evil system. you can't make good profit with this evil, when you think about the factors that is ready to milk you dry.
This is on of my transactions, I had to sit and recalculate when the naira value my suppliers gave was not same with the bank. Bank changed the dollar for almost N370

Re: Some Banks Are Fraudulent. by ladensmith(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2017
n
Re: Some Banks Are Fraudulent. by iamJ(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
gtb and zenith lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I maintain a Domiciliary acct with access bank

Use email as ur alert means and 1 dollar wouldn't leave ur acct

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Government Passes Death Penalty For Cultists / Benue Leaders Allege Fresh Plot By Herdsmen To Attack Indigenes / 10 Injured As Herdsmen, Farmers Clash In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.