Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,692 members, 7,972,567 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

Should I Get Down With My Cousin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Down With My Cousin? (3276 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
emblem2d:
the temptation is too much for me ok... this gal is all over me

one thing I can hint you on is this,by d time you go down on her,you'd wish you had stand tall as you are now. obviously, u re just a curious teen-aging young man. there is nothing like "all over me"! THINK!
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
hinky:
I m tired of reading all dis cousin laid down shii angry

Is incest now a norm? too much of got undecided
u ain't seen nothing.... its happening live but you know we haven't got the nerves to admit to such excesses- hypocrisy. see make I just face my work o coz dia s so much that can't be said
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by AryEmber(f): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Before I say much,I'd like to know if you're interested in getting down with her or she's just the one pestering you
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by genius43(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Op, hope you know how cousins are tied to you by blood?
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
emblem2d:
No thats not true, who is talking abou rape here. the summary of what am saying is that she likes me and wants a sexual relationship with me but i dont want, she keeps pestering me all the time. even when i passed a night with her it was God dat helped me if not, we would have done something; the way she was romancing me on the bed, i just refuse to respond, and i should resist her she will definitely get angry

Whether she flirts with you or not, don't fvck your relative. Simple.
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
lizoba:

one thing I can hint you on is this,by d time you go down on her,you'd wish you had stand tall as you are now. obviously, u re just a curious teen-aging young man. there is nothing like "all over me"! THINK!
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Whether she flirts with you or not, don't fvck your relative. Simple.
tnks for ur advice
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Momoh7(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you fit marry her continue
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by eaglez(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
emblem2d:
NLs i need your advice pls. ever since we grew up to know each other, there has been this emotional feeling between me and my cousin sis. she unarguably posseses everything a man would want in a woman, that makes it hard for me to resist her whenever she approaches me with a sense of romance. whenever we're walking together she always carouse her breast om me; she has done this on different occasion, infact she doesn't see me as her cousin rather, her lover.
she's in 200lv BSU, i went there for post-utme and she insist i must sleep in thesame room with her, since i had no option, i obliged. i didn't touch her all through the night even though we slept on the same bed. with the way she's going am afraid we may end up having sex, i will be moving to school by january and we're going to be in the same school.
Hey bro! There is something they called incest check it up in the Bible and see why Absalom killed his bro,you may enjoy it now but then there is uncle NEMESIS always waiting in the future, please run as fast as your legs can carry u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by FvckShiT(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
C'môn just fúck er pússy already undecided
Ain't nothing bad fuçkin yo cúz grin
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by thestevens: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
You need spiritual help... What if tommorow comes and your commit an incest, what will you do
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
thestevens:
You need spiritual help... What if tommorow comes and your commit an incest, what will you do
thats my fear now, i dont want to do it at all
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Bigbite1000(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you try it, oboy i pity ur children children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are White Billionaires Increasingly Shopping For Black Women As Gilrlfriends / How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman / Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.