Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,863 members, 7,949,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Your V*g*n* Should Smell, If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him! - Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your V*g*n* Should Smell, If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him! - Doctor (467 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your V*g*n* Should Smell, If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him! - Doctor by owoicho13(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
A Canadian doctor, Dr Jen Gunter, has urged women with ‘smelly vaginas’ to dump boyfriends, husbands, male partners with benefit who complain about the natural smell of their genitals.

According to Dr. Jen, a vagina should smell. It is a ‘form of abuse’ when men complain and women should not feel ashamed or feel they have to resort to buying harmful products that create artificial odours.

These harmful products, she says, upset the vagina’s natural pH balance and leave you at a greater risk of infections like gonorrhoea and even HIV.

Writing in her latest blog newsletter, the Canadian gynecologist revealed she once dumped a boyfriend for complaining about the smell of her genitals.
She wrote:

‘I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right. He was an a** in other ways too. For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait, it wasn’t.

‘He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse.
‘When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better, it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.
‘Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I had a light bulb moment and dumped his sorry a**.

Source: http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2017/11/your-vgn-should-smell-if-your-man.html

Re: Your V*g*n* Should Smell, If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him! - Doctor by owoicho13(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Your V*g*n* Should Smell, If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him! - Doctor by Unik3030: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
just imagine!!! n that's where some guys will put there mouth all in d name of sexual pleasure. laye

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join Lefwans' Competition And Win 70,000 Naira Cash Price. / Dr. Orlando Owoh : 9 Years Remembrance Today! / Sean 'diddy' Combs Has Announced He's Changing His Name To 'brother Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.