Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,783 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigeria Rapper Falz AKA The Bahd Guys Releases New Album Titled - "27" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Rapper Falz AKA The Bahd Guys Releases New Album Titled - "27" (340 Views)

Falz The Bahd Guy Says He Will Join Runtown For Thursday's Protest Against SARS / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rapper Falz AKA The Bahd Guys Releases New Album Titled - "27" by morereb10: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz, De Bahd Guys has unveiled his new album, titled “27”, as he turns 27 years old. The rapper made the announcement on his Instagram page on October 27, which coincides with his 27th birthday.

Tracks like “Bahd Baddo Baddest”, “Wehdone Sir”, “Something Light” and even the more recent “La Fete” are all on this new body of work.

The 17-track album also features A-list artistes such as Olamide, Davido, Ycee, Wande Coal, Burna Boy, Terry Apala, Sir Dauda, and Medikal.

”This is exactly October 27, 2017, the day I officially turned 27," Falz said. “I woke up this morning and I dropped a new album titled 27." “I am giving 27 top streamers of this album on “music plus platform, N127,000 across a period of 27 days.”

Music Available for Streaming and Download on @_musicplus and brought to you by @mtechnigeria NOW.

@_musicplus Code:

Text 27 to 5900

@_musicplus link: or you can click here to download

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/nigeria-rapper-falz-aka-bahd-guys.html

cc lalasticlala dominique obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Accuse B-red / Very Soon I May Have No Manhood Again" – Legendary Broadcaster/actor, Sadiq Daba / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Finds A Dead Owl Outside His Door And This Was His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.