Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,134 members, 7,949,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Man Who Walks With Football On His Head Has Set To Break New Record (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Man Who Walks With Football On His Head Has Set To Break New Record (photos) (1584 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) / Manchester City Retains Premier League Title, Equals Man United Record (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Walks With Football On His Head Has Set To Break New Record (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
By Omune Izibenifiesiem

A young talented man identified as Deeboi juggler who hails from kpansia in yenagoa local government area of bayelsa state, has set to break new record,
Deeboi has been spotted walking 100km with a football on his head from one community to the other, in the churches,ceremonies and different events.
This time he is ready to break more record which he said on his facebook wall;
Hi guys in the month of december i will set a new record in the world history i want to put a football on my head to swim a river .

(1) (Reply)

Racism in the WWE. How blacks are undermined / A guy likes and you don't like him but he thinks u do. How do u break da news? / Official: Nigeria Vs Madagascar Match Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.