Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Wahala Dey Concerning The Relis Of Neco.pls Check It Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wahala Dey Concerning The Relis Of Neco.pls Check It Out (549 Views)

Half baked and non baked graduates are disciples of NECO / Updated: Neco Result 2011: Screen Shot Of Neco Result Checker Scratch Card / When Is The Registration Of Neco Gce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Dey Concerning The Relis Of Neco.pls Check It Out by adesodiq(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2010
I did neco gce 2009,now that the result is released i went to the cafe to check the result but everything was cancelled.I was asked to send information to there office.PLS WHAT WEBSITE AM I GOING TO SEND SUCH INFORMATION TO, PLESIIOOO
Re: Wahala Dey Concerning The Relis Of Neco.pls Check It Out by Ladfrey: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
pls r u seious abt this information cos i really nd dis result sad sad sad
Re: Wahala Dey Concerning The Relis Of Neco.pls Check It Out by adesodiq(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
nairaland is ment for serious message,im very serious about it.Even though the result was very bad that 98 percent fail the exam.its serious oo ma brother.i dey pray make them release my own
Re: Wahala Dey Concerning The Relis Of Neco.pls Check It Out by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
Plez.guy how do u check d result,
Re: Wahala Dey Concerning The Relis Of Neco.pls Check It Out by adesodiq(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2010
you can check it by going to , nigerianexam.org

(1) (Reply)

Can It Be Corrected / College Scholarship - Free! / U.t.m.e Site Now Working!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.