Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,381 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) (2956 Views)

Pastor Makes Female Church Members Strip N@ked, Bathe Them In Basin During Cross / Popular Pastor Ordered Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by ophizzey001(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
I cannot confirm the authenticity of this story so I will report it exactly how I saw it.

According to multiple Facebook sources:

A Switzerland pastor ordered church members to remain naked before God can answer their prayers… The pastor was the only person with clothes during the church service last Sunday in Switzerland

Click HERE to see the photo

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3
mynd44
ishilove
Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by kilojoDesigns: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
blogger get sense
Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by enyi1: 2:18am On Nov 02, 2017
No body should click that link
Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2017
who wan click am b4
Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by onyidonaldson(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
La click la bend

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
op and you want people to follow your blog, I sorry for you mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by OgaCEO(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Op

(1) (Reply)

What Pushed Me Into Losing Weight - Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo (PHOTOS) / Davido Show Off His Pretty Daughter Hailey, Spend Funtime Together / Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.