Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get (655 Views)

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get by imagefixer: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Good evening dear nairalanders I was hugging a lady of over 30 years old today inside unilag , who has been a friend for over a month and we get closer by the day we have kissed before and even did pre-intimacy but to my surprise , as I tried to hugg her she told me I shouldn't , that it would send message to her prospective suitors that she is taken when she is not. and I was wondering what she feels about me . Please for the experience men and women in the house, could this be a rejection or a pressure to make me propose your advice will be highly appreciated thank you.
Re: Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get by Kooldon(f): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
You Have Not Been Able To Define What You Want. Her Age Is Just A Number And Not An Excuse Or A Reason For Her Action. Now, You Have To Tell Us If You Want To Bleep Her Or You Want To Marry Her So That We Can Answer Ur Question.
Re: Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get by subtlemee(f): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
She was expecting you to define the relationship and where it's headed. Hope your senses has been activated

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get by barbiecue(f): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
subtlemee:
She was expecting you to define the relationship and where it's headed. Hope your senses has been activated

Thank me later
Tell him my dear
Re: Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get by Next2Bezee(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
If she doesn't want to be seen with you, then it's best to pick up what's left of your pride and move on.
Re: Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get by danieljessy: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
She wants a ring on that finger bruv
Re: Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get by nelszx: 12:46am On Nov 02, 2017
subtlemee:

Thank me later

You've got such a contagious smile
Re: Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get by imagefixer: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Really my wish is to marry her but how could I propose to her now when we are barely two months old . I just wish to know her a little more before I tell her stuffs like that plus I think it is important that she knows me well too

(1) (Reply)

20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady - / If sex Is A Cup Tournament, Which Country Will Win The Cup? / Oh My God! I Betray The Love Of My Life But.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.