Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ghanian Tourism Authority Warns Ghanians To Stop Sex Parties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Tourism Authority Warns Ghanians To Stop Sex Parties (569 Views)

Why You Should Stop Sex Addiction / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Beautiful African: Ghanian Edition IV (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Tourism Authority Warns Ghanians To Stop Sex Parties by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 02, 2017
The Ghana Tourism Authority (GTA) says it will invoke the
Tourism Act
2011, Act 817, that established it to, among other things,
investigate
and take measures to eliminate illegal, dishonourable,
unsound and
improper activities in relation to any activity regulated
under the Act.
“The Authority wishes to remind all stakeholders and the
public that it
will not hesitate to invoke the relevant sections of its
establishment
Act on Advertisement and Promotion to bring all illegal
acts and any
perpetrator to book.”
This comes in the wake of the increasing spate of
advertising of sex
Read more on www.olubamznews.com/2017/10/ghaniam-tourism-authority-warns.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single & A Flirt, I Service Myself Or Walk Up To Any Guy For S*xual Satisfac / After Doing Dirty Things Online, My Brother In-law Is Trying To Buy My Silence / How Can I Recover My Laptop From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.