Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy (606 Views)

Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Nigeria Recovers More Billions Of Abacha’s Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by becomricch: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2010
I can use the internet to generate billion of dollars into africa economy. Google is doing it. And they are generating billions into america economy.

Look this is one of the beauty of the USA. Several times I have been offered to relocate to the USA. I assume if the USA companies want me, I most be of value to thier economy. I have study the way the USA run the IT industry. I think I can transform nigeria economy the same.

You see some countries do not appreciate good talent. Instead they go about looking for ways to destroy new technology. even harrament. But the USA looks for brain all over the world to improve thier economy. The USA do anything to keep technology at home. And alway in thier control. Who ever control technology controls the world.

With what I know now. I can help africa to catch up in the IT field.
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by 9ijaprince(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2010
What are you waiting for? Time to act is now!
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by deor03(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2010
Then do it ! angry
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by tkb417(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2010
oya lets do it now now

i'll support you
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by safeact(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2010
Give us a tip of what u think u know that others don't know?
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by chosen04(f): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
While not change the title of this thread to read: I can use MAP to generate Billions of Dollar into Benin Republic economy
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by PapaBrowne(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
Yes oh becomerich, I noticed your talents long ago. . . especially in the use of Hi tech Map Analysis to create innovative mergers between the people of Benin Republic with the Yorubas, Edos and Bayelsans.

Oya oh. . . .those billions $$$. . . . . hurry up and make it so you can have access to a better shrink!!

On a serious note becomerich, your posts are just hilarious. . . would be great to meet you in real life grin grin
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by blacksta(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

becomerich or becomerbillionaire - dont mind all these yeye people - Just look at the whole lot - They hear money and instantly want to be your friends after all the diss

P.s

Drop me a mail lets talk about the billions

cheers

Your True friend
blacksta
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
Technology expose the dark secrets and that is what our govt are afraid of.
They could delay it, but they cant stop it.
Nigeria will change for good, either they like it or not, whoever stops the progress of Nija will have to step aside.
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by honeric01(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2010
Mapiscian, we are waiting for the map analysis

BECOMRICH

ALL WE ARE SAYING

SHOW US MAP OOOOO!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by tkb417(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2010
blacksta:

^^^^^^^^^

becomerich or becomerbillionaire - dont mind all these yeye people - Just look at the whole lot - They hear money and instantly want to be your friends after all the diss

P.s

Drop me a mail lets talk about the billions

cheers

Your True friend
blacksta

i asked to be his associate first
abeg dont pour sand sand in my garri grin grin grin
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by Jarus(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
Vintage Becomebillionaire at it again grin grin
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2010
look here becomebillgatessenior if u make me lose my job ehn. . . angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am seriously trying not to laugh here. . .
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by tayo4lif: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
safeact so that when he gives you, you can use his idea. who do you think is a fool. ? nothing come cheap.
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by Jarus(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
tayo4lif:

safeact so that when he gives you, you can use his idea. who do you think is a fool. ? nothing come cheap.
Who is the 'he'? Tayo4lif or Becomrich? grin
Re: I Can Use The Technology To Generate Billions Of Dollar Into The Economy by ElRazur: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Becomrich

Get well soon.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dies In Swiss Airport Before Expulsion / Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward / Atiku, Associates Set To Return To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.