Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) (15229 Views)

Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Amarabae:
But I thought that they said that Igbos love money and will do anything for it?
don't mind them

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by islandmoon: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2017
how did he get bags? some director should be arrested!

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by wildchild02: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Naija which way? grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by adem30: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
These people they're recovering the bags from bought them for sale from the dealers in the IDP camp(oga at the top). It's their loss. Why not question them so they could tell the person that sold the bags to them?.

Yes you are right.
But if next time no one buy from those that are stealing it because they know they will be arrested, then the thief wont steal anymore

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2017
When bokhari and his fifu are @ aso rock.. ...all these cortesy coneheads..

Royal rumble thunda faya all coneheads grin
Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by gurunlocker: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
One of the reasons they don't want the problem north is facing end any time soon. Some are benefiting from it big time.

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
So na this poor guy head dem go take cover am cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
I won't be impressed until whoever supply them is caught

Some of the official over seeing the distribution of that bag are culpable

Head must roll

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2017
I won't be impressed until whoever supply them is caught

Some of the official over seeing the distribution of that bag are culpable

Head must roll it doesn't end with bag alone

Na so mosquito net meant for IDP are on sale @ every corner

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by maisauki: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2017
oloriooko:
So to them now they have done a big favor recovering those bags? So how did those bags find their ways out of the supposed destination to land in Kano?
They should investigate and bring the culprits to book instead of propaganding recovery of the bags
investigate? are you new in 9ja,sir?

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2017
kennygee:
There's nothing we cannot sell in this country. Even Mosquito nets that were given to us free to HELP us fight malaria are being sold in the market and hospitals.

Exactly, same way drugs in government hospital are sold to pharmacies

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by omoelerin1: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Is it not correct? can't you see that the guy wey dey sell the bag na igbo?
Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by gidjah(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Northern leaders and tribalism,why should the bags be found in kano where they meant to be taken to kano in the first place? They were meant for places like maiduguri, adamawa, damaturu and not kano.For God sake,never even knew UNICEF had such in circulation.this aboKI govts onesidedness is just gargatuan.everything gets played alongside religion and ethnicity. Hausa aboki!!!!
Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by 25ahmad(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Amarabae:
but not kidnapping, drugs, robbery, 419, and operating a baby factory these type of people called themselves DEVELOPERS...
Re: UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) by Fresia01(f): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
I saw one woman selling it in Ariara market last week.. This country is a total mess.. Monetizing what is meant to be free

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration / Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay / Ekiti Pdp Candidate Disrupt Fayemi's Free Health Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.