Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures (47154 Views)

Odunlade Adekola's Wife Kisses Funke Akindele On Set (Photo) / Funke Akindele Vs Odunlade Adekola's Wife In Dance Competition - Best Dancer? / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by mamajaz(f): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=MrHenshaw pos
Check the next high tension!

I so love the "high tension" part. The lass is daft

[/quote]
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by emiarire(f): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Acidosis:

Don't blame him, he has poor taste in stup!d women like you.

God bless you!
Sometimes i wonder how a lady will reason or talk in such manner...

Come to think of it, i've not really heard of any confirmed controversy surrounding their marriage unlike the 'beautiful' celebs such as tonto, toke, tiwa etc.... So it not always about posh and 'beauty'.

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by KendrickAyomide: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Acidosis:

The one that begot me has a very decent life. That's more reason she's remained in her husband's house for over 30 years.

Now tell me, apart from making hair, taking selfies and changing men like diapers, what else do women do in your family?
hahahahahahaha quaquaquaqua Lmao Lmao.... Family of Demonic slay queens

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by royalty18: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=MrHenshaw post=61996324]

He is not complaining.She is the brain behind his fame.She must not be naked or live in social media247 b4 u rate her as "classy"
Check the next high tension!

Thank you o. You see, this generation is confused. The definitions of beauty is not static. Years ago, skinny girls rule the world. Now it is chubby girls. Nudity was sacred before but now your sexiness and classiness is how much nude you can show to the world! What a warped mentality! As far as I am concerned, that woman up there is beautiful and I wish her happy birthday. The Lord bless you Aya Odunkola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by rayblast(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=ouzo1 post=61995080][/quote]what does beauty gat to do with love?
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by bettercreature(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Papiikush:
Though she looks like an object mechanics put behind car tires but at least she was there for him right from the start.

Happy birthday
I wonder what your mum looks like

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by fopishow(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2017
Childish talk. As old as she is, your mileage and body count is more than hers. I'm pretty sure.
teresafaith:
What is he doing with this grandma?

Gush!! He has poor taste in women.

Upon the makeup she still no fine.

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Silumi(f): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

How E concern u!taking panadol for people headache

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
actually thought that was his mum sad

savagery...

When the slay queens are busy slaying and getting used and dumped by highest bidders, the not too fine ladies are busy settling down with sweet cute responsible guys.

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by firebaby(f): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
She looks so naturally pretty kiss ....GOD bless your new age madam thank you for standing by our brother all through ma....emi yin a se opo e laye ma and you shall see your children..... children In Jesus Name Amen...HBD....LLNP God bless you ma... continue to age with Grace ma

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Jidefido(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. She is pretty and looks homely mydear

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
No ear rings
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by royalty18: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=royalty18 post=62000710][/quote] Dressing half naked or nude shows a sign of bad or poor self esteem. You don't need to expose your body to make a statement. It bothers me these days when you see mothers dress up for their teenage girls and you wonder why.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
speaktome:

Na my day oooo
Besides did you see my eye watching the movie?

NO, i saw ur back watchin
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by tolpau(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
is it when she tint her head,put on leggies,worldcup ear rings,"i wnt to see jesus" shoe,my tommy mst show top and 1 nonsence skirt b4 u knw she is beautiful.
those that has all that,where are their marriages today.
if u knw she is nt beautiful enough 4 u,gv him ur 6ta to marry then.
As 4 me,I like her modesty coz what is d essence of yellow pawpaw with no rest of mind.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MA JARE,MAY U LIVE LONG TO ENJOY D RICHES IN SERVING CHRIST.
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Dhorcas(f): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Maybe. Natural beauty always wins. How many girls can look this decent without pounds of cakey makeup, eyelashes, contouring and all the rest. We have brainwashed our minds to believe heavy makeup is the standard of beauty. When we see simple women, we think they're 'grandmas'. It's disgusting.

Exactly my point.... cos i look decent without pounds and cakes..
stop being brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
speaktome:
Wow!

That's lovely....

I share same BD with her....

November born Rocks...

Enjoying my day with Three Leaves Yam(Una) my Mama sent to me from Villa

#MySignatureMyBusiness
only u with this plenty yam...bros fear God
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by 2dice01: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
designVATExcel:

Lol @ ancient of days. That really cracked me up..
grin grin Abi charcoal calling kettle black
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Skmoda360(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
where were the beautiful women when she was suffering with him?Now that he is successful,you want him to leave her?Nah!
gbam!!......you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by 2dice01: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by arewami17(f): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

What brain?

In this time and age
You're still living in that stupid delusion which says "behind every successful man there's a woman behind him"

Shioor

olodo ni e...You be olodo...
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
very simple woman...

na this kind women I de like...no be slayers

keep it simple

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by oyin3322(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
yeye dey smell, envy will do u no good undecidedyeye dey smell, envy will do u no good

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by speaktome(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

NO, i saw ur back watchin

Nnaa Park well nah
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Taiofil(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

What brain?

In this time and age
You're still living in that stupid delusion which says "behind every successful man there's a woman behind him"

Shioor
Teresafaith are you from enugu?

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by bukynkwuenu: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

miss beautiful pls show us your pictures.....n I don't mean make up.... camera pimples cleared picture with your breasts falling out

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
speaktome:
Wow!

That's lovely....

November born Rocks...

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Jeun ko ku! grin

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Madam beautiful i hope ur husband is able to post this sweet message on ur birthday after uve had 4 kids. wink

"Happy birthday to my wonderful WOMAN I will love you forever my baby

My best friend, my partner, my baby, my love,MUM D4 Happy birthday to you my forever crush!!We loveu"

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by davillian(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
where were the beautiful women when she was suffering with him?Now that he is successful,you want him to leave her?Nah!
Don't mind all these hungry girls looking for readymade husbands.
Most men won't 4get a downass chic who believed in them when nobody does.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Dareabiala(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Acidosis:

The one that begot me has a very decent life. That's more reason she's remained in her husband's house for over 30 years.

Now tell me, apart from making hair, taking selfies and changing men like diapers, what else do women do in your family?
Easy bro, she's just seeking attention
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
speaktome:
Wow!

That's lovely....

November born Rocks...

#MySignatureMyBusiness
How many of una want eat the yam?

Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / 9ice Will Be Voting Donald Duke As President In 2019 / Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.