Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,719 members, 7,965,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms (3127 Views)

Awkward Moment Buhari Snubs Tinibu's Wife As He Exchanges Pleasantries / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / Akpabio Ordered To Vacate Seat For Oshiomole At Tinibu’s Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by beautyoftheLord: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
It is no longer news that the first son of former lagos state governor,Ahmed tinibu suddenly collapsed and died last night.every body knows that tinibu has been delegated to political dustbin by buhari and other top APC strongmen. So we went instantly into investigative journalism to unravel why a healthy young man with no record of illness will suddenly die. Information from his personal doctors shows that he was Hale and healthy. Surprisedly, tinibu was in a secret meeting at Abuja with some selected APC faithfuls on how he tinibu will re-strategise and bounce back from his present political dustbin position.our findings revealed that he might have sacrifice his first son as he is a well known traditionalists. More details later as we unveil more details

Surprisedly? Hmmmmm! No English word like that oh!
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2017
beautyoftheLord:

Surprisedly? Hmmmmm! No English word like that oh!
time for you to buy Oxford dictionary dear.surprisedly is an adverb that is used to express the manner of one that is surprise
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by obonujoker(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
YOU GUYS ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS IN YORUBA LAND

Ambode is a Yoruba christian.... clown

1 Like

Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by ALOWONLE419(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2017
obonujoker:

Ambode is a Yoruba christian.... clown
WHO IS AMBODE WITHOUT THE HELP OF ALHAJI BOLA AHMED TINUBU, THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by obonujoker(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
WHO IS AMBODE WITHOUT THE HELP OF ALHAJI BOLA AHMED TINUBU, THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA

Legally, Ambode has more power than Tinubu.....

1 Like

Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
It is no longer news that the first son of former lagos state governor,Ahmed tinibu suddenly collapsed and died last night.every body knows that tinibu has been delegated to political dustbin by buhari and other top APC strongmen. So we went instantly into investigative journalism to unravel why a healthy young man with no record of illness will suddenly die. Information from his personal doctors shows that he was Hale and healthy. Surprisedly, tinibu was in a secret meeting at Abuja with some selected APC faithfuls on how he tinibu will re-strategise and bounce back from his present political dustbin position.our findings revealed that he might have sacrifice his first son as he is a well known traditionalists. More details later as we unveil more details

Please, though i'm not a Tinubu supporter, this guy is a made man.Please
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by ALOWONLE419(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2017
obonujoker:

Legally, Ambode has more power than Tinubu.....
JOKER
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by obonujoker(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
JOKER

Who is the number 1 in Lagos state??
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by ALOWONLE419(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2017
obonujoker:

Who is the number 1 in Lagos state??
I ACTUALLY DONT DEAL WITH INFIDELS. STOP QUOTING MEangry
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by obonujoker(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
I ACTUALLY DONT DEAL WITH INFIDELS. STOP QUOTING MEangry

Loser..... when you are defeated... nothing more to say....
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by yarimo(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:

Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by femo122: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
I ACTUALLY DONT DEAL WITH INFIDELS. STOP QUOTING ME>sad
Brother you just called a Nairalander infidel shocked
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by enemybulldozer(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
IPOD TOUTangry ISLAM WILL SOON. CONQUER THE WHOLE OF IGBO LAND
Keep dreaming and don't ever wakeup tongue tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by enemybulldozer(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
IPOB terrorists are brainless donkeys.
Lies!! As far as am concerned you're the brainless donkey here
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by python1: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Lies!! As far as am concerned you're the brainless donkey here
Mynd44
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by cpapa: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
IPOD TOUTangry ISLAM WILL SOON. CONQUER THE WHOLE OF IGBO LAND
for your mind Islam will conquer Igbo get a life bro
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by sunsewa16: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
onye nkogheri, u go take ur hand buy wahala wey go ruin ur life,u think everything na joke,sense fall on u.
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by Bizibi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew,I don't like tinubu but this piece of crap should be deleted.......
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by gotnel: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
I'm adewale ,a Yoruba Christian. Can't remember mentioning ipob in my thread.or are you so wired to scream ipob everywhere ?
Ade tie yi owale rara. Your reasoning is foul, full of nonsense.
How did you arrived at your mumu congested reason.
No matter what happens, people are going to see what do not concerned them
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by maslong(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
[s]
omokab:
if you are yoruba christian which I know you are not then you have to be ashamed of yourself. Tribe apart a good faithful religion person can never think irrational like you think. You need to change your attitude and Become useful for your family and country
[/s]

No sense

Take

Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by AdeniyiA(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
I'm a Yoruba christian for your information

And that's why you do not even know how to write the correct name of TINUBU?

Go back to school bro
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by AdeniyiA(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
I'm a Yoruba christian for your information

And that's why you do not even know how to write the correct name of TINUBU?

Go back to school bro undecided
Re: Investigative journalism: tinibu might have used his first son to renew charms by MightySparrow: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Haha Omo eniyan!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry / Just In: APC Welcomes Akpabio – Lai Mohammed / Apc Pictures Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.