Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,984 members, 7,973,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government (4147 Views)

Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2017
grin
They will deny him and rain insults as usual of them.Those people can lie and shy away from the truth cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by oladeebo: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2017
op!
They forget internet never forget!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Amarabae(f): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2017
So the moniker by Aljaharem is Igbo?
How did you know that he is Igbo?
Obsession over Igbos is a huge infection in a certain region.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
oladeebo:
op!
Going through this thread below and Igbo people comment on it.

www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Any Yoruba guyvthat pity the nnamdi kanu pigs and Idiots on how buhari is handling them is a bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Do the moniker by Aljaharem is Igbo?
How did you know that he is Igbo?
Obsession over Igbos is a huge infection in a certain region.
Please let us help Danladi7 find an Igbo wife.
Na lack of fresh pvssy follow dey cause this Igbo-phobia grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2017
giftq:
Please let us help Danladi7 find an Igbo wife. Na lack of fresh pvssy follow dey cause this Igbo-phobia grin grin
Wife ke,I have bleeped many Igbo prostitutes.Nnamdi kanu no lie.

I can observed the moniker giftq is very Igbotic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Aljharem is now Igbo from Anambra state grin grin

Chai abokii can not change

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

just like Danladi7 is very Aboki-tic grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

Thank God it was prostitutes because you don't have the mental capacity to walk up to an igbo girl and say "Hello"

You can't even say it here because you are always intimidated by us

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
giftq:
just like Danladi7 is very Aboki-tic grin grin
Exactly,that is typical Igbo way of thinking on nairaland. No apply that logic to your sis or bro Amarabae post grin
Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Thank God it was prostitutes because you don't have the mental capacity to walk up to an igbo girl and say "Hello"

Danladi7, so you only deal with prostitutes ?
There is God oh grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

Exactly,that is typical Igbo way of thinking on nairaland.
No apply that logic to your sis or bro Amarabae post grin
Zoo logic ?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

But 99.9% of them are like that.Nd according to IPOB first law,nnamdi kanu,the Igbo lord and savior can never be wrong grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2017
giftq:
Zoo logic ?
You mean your sise Amarabe is a zoo animal grin
Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2017
This OP is one the dregs of NL, I mean he is the lowest of the low, even python1 or whatever he calls himself ranks higher than the OP on the ladder of imbecility, pls pay him no attention.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

You mean your sise Amarabe is a zoo animal grin
See this type of zoo grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

But 99.9% of them are like that.Nd according to IPOB first law,nnamdi kanu,the Igbo lord and savior can never be wrong grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg
Go sleep. You will be intimidated by the air around me talk more
Of engaging me here in talk.

Go sleep. You are not fit to even pronounce an igbo gal name when you masturbate

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Go sleep. You will be intimidated by the air around me talk more
Of engaging me here in talk.

Go sleep. You are not fit to even pronounce an igbo gal name when you masturbate
This is how Danladi7, oladeebo, tsdarkside and co masturbate over everything Igbo grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2017
oladeebo:
op!

i dont understand why they like to LovePeddler themselves like this....today they are this,tommorow they are that....

very confusing set of people... undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
The insults wil not change the truthgrin
Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin They are so unimportant that i put them in same league with musiwa
giftq:

This is how Danladi7, oladeebo, tsdarkside and co masturbate over everything Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
giftq:

and you think your behavior is okay??....nobody can trust somebody that is like this....

you igbos do things without caring about the consequences.....very dangerous way of living....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by tsdarkside(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2017
why didnt they voted massively for ojukwu back then..??.....this still baffles me till today....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

and you think your behavior is okay??....nobody can trust somebody that is like this....

you igbos do things without caring about the consequences.....very dangerous way of living....
Igbos left Nigeria in 1966, but you struggled to bring them back into ONE NIGERIA.

Please sit back and enjoy One Nigeria.

Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
giftq:
No,this type grin

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by tsdarkside(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
giftq:

Igbos left Nigeria in 1966, but you struggled to bring them back into ONE NIGERIA.

Igbo amaka

nobody is forcing you to stay....their are other nations that you can migrate to....

what ojukwu declared was illegal anyways...the area called biafra is in cameroon,historicaly....ojukwu commited a criminal act back then....
Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

No,this type grin

manage this one

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

nobody is forcing you to stay....their are other nations that you can migrate to....

what ojukwu declared was illegal anyways...the area called biafra is in cameroon,historicaly....ojukwu commited a criminal act back then....
Stop whining.
Lagos is no man's land.
Igbo amaka grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by tsdarkside(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2017
giftq:

manage this one

and you are amongst the animals...which are you??...i suspect the ostrich...

hide your head in the ground..... grin

now for some python dance....

Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Danladi7: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
giftq:

Igbo amaka
and Igbo are REALLY enjoying with us grin

By the way,Your leader actually ran away!

your being part of nigeria is ojukwu fault
Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by tsdarkside(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

and Igbo are REALLY enjoying with us grin

By the way,Your leader actually ran away!

your being part of nigeria is ojukwu fault

they want to repeat the dillusions of ojukwu.... grin
Re: Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

and you are amongst the animals...which are you??...i suspect the ostrich...

hide your head in the ground..... grin

now for some python dance....
obey your elders in the zoo grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? / Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being / Nnamdi Kanu Sends A Serious Warning To Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.