Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? (2718 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Blackhawk01: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
stormborn28:
then it must be your sister because you look alike

I'm non of them actually. The one with dimple is my immediate younger sister and this one is my elder sister. smiley wink
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by stormborn28(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm non of them actually. The one with dimple is my immediate younger sister and this one is my elder sister. smiley wink
hmmmmm....Blackhawk01, why do you like playing games
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Blackhawk01: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
stormborn28:
hmmmmm....Blackhawk01, why do you like playing games

Well, that's because I'm a player cool
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by stormborn28(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Well, that's because I'm a player cool
i understand
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Blackhawk01: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
stormborn28:
i understand

cheesy grin cheesy

Bia, what game are you talking about ooo? shocked
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by stormborn28(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

grin
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by Blackhawk01: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by hooklover: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Y are folks men everywhere. So a woman can hit u on ur blokos and u will be smiling to d grave.

Don't die like fowl. I lady with good home training done not hit men.
But with bad home training hits and face d consequences..

Never hit a man u may not be alive to tell d story...

Self defence is allowed in law.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? by ReinaFarine: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
hooklover:
Y are folks men everywhere. So a woman can hit u on ur blokos and u will be smiling to d grave.

Don't die like fowl. I lady with good home training done not hit men.
But with bad home training hits and face d consequences..

Never hit a man u may not be alive to tell d story...

Self defence is allowed in law.

Three things are involved...

1. What was the fight over? Did you just confess to being a serial killer and she felt threatened ?
2. Was there another means of defusing the situation without violence?
3. If the two questions above can be answered satisfactorily without implication, did you continue hitting her after neutralising the situation?

These are the questions you will sha have to answer the prosecuting attorney.... I have heard things oh!
I'm not supporting any form of abuse whatsoever... And God bless my brother's future wife with sense... But you can be defending yourself and still get life sentence...

Make sure every other means have been exhausted before resorting to violence... Not just in the home... In the society as a whole!

God Bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: 7 Biggest Mistakes People Make On Valentine's Day,& How...By Tomitalks / Advice For My Slay Queen. A Must Read / Pastor Apologizes To His Congregation. See Reason Here. Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.