Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry (786 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / Hilarious Conversation Between Onyibo Woman And His Nigerian Maga(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry by JosWatchDog(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2017
From a Male JTC Blog reader. Remember you can share your stories with us for advice from fellow JTC Blog readers. To Share Your Story send us a mail today to contactjtcblog@gmail.com. We will try our possible best to respond to all your mails, so keep them coming. Thanks

Hi JTC Blog Readers,

I read a post on your blog about a 40 years old lady who is desperately in need of a husband, I decided to use the opportunity of your platform to share my story with you

I'm a Nigerian man of 38 yrs of age, living outside Nigeria, I will not say I'm a rich man but Allah is on my side, I have already two wives, but I'm still looking forward for another marriage, I want to marry at least one full Nigerian woman, cause my first wife is an half cast and second is not Nigerian, but I want to marry at least one from my fatherland.

A Muslim, respectful and lovely woman, I promise to take care of her as I take care of my two wives already we are happy and we are living in good harmony, together we want the fourth person to come and join us.

Here is my phone number +2348099718495, +22585286210

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-man-with-2-onyibo-wives-is-in.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry by cyndy1000(f): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmmm Really
Re: Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry by cyndy1000(f): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Please go to northern Nigeria, there are some ladies who seek help from their governor that they are looking for husband am sure you will like one them. They are all Muslims so they fall into your preference.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry by Fxmanager(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2017
I have other investments, I want to diversify to other source of income. Check our signature.
Re: Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry by Bibi294(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
JosWatchDog:
From a Male JTC Blog reader. Remember you can share your stories with us for advice from fellow JTC Blog readers. To Share Your Story send us a mail today to contactjtcblog@gmail.com. We will try our possible best to respond to all your mails, so keep them coming. Thanks

Hi JTC Blog Readers,

I read a post on your blog about a 40 years old lady who is desperately in need of a husband, I decided to use the opportunity of your platform to share my story with you

I'm a Nigerian man of 38 yrs of age, living outside Nigeria, I will not say I'm a rich man but Allah is on my side, I have already two wives, but I'm still looking forward for another marriage, I want to marry at least one full Nigerian woman, cause my first wife is an half cast and second is not Nigerian, but I want to marry at least one from my fatherland.

A Muslim, respectful and lovely woman, I promise to take care of her as I take care of my two wives already we are happy and we are living in good harmony, together we want the fourth person to come and join us.

Here is my phone number +2348099718495, +22585286210

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-man-with-2-onyibo-wives-is-in.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44
+225 is Cote d'ivoire... This his halfcaste and not a Nigerian sef, one is a fullblown omo ana while the other has a Nigerian mother and a cote divoire father... I know that man must be from my hometown in Osun state... I can bet my certificate on that grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry by Prefola: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hahahaha...this sounds funny to me...
Everybody sha wan form abroad even ivory coast our neighbour here...
Well,thatx not a problem nah,i recently heard some maidens were asking their governor for husband,i'm sure they are gonna fall into the spec that you want...
I can bet my ball that 2 years from now, this alhaji would still marry one more wife making them four so that he can get 7 virgins in aljanah fida abi what do they call it again..gullible pple everywere...lol
Well,happy enjoyment alhaji,more power to your elbow..

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Snatches Woman From Husband(video) / Dirty Secrets In Marriage / How Abuja Wife Increased Her Husband's Manhood Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.