Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) (39809 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: The Beginnings Of Ww Iii? / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Mobsync(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
OP, are you clickbaiting?
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
hatchy:
Take a look at the picture closely, you will know that the picture is not real.
After surviving the horrors of the war there is no way American government will risk its troops by overloading that vessel more than its capacity because any single mistake of accident can turn it to another ill faithed Titanic.

Moreover,Great Britain's power and military influence was reduced by Nazi Germany during the war,therefore she had no military capacity to do such.
Thank u oga mi.
Thought about dat too. D risk is too much to b taken.
But it's still huge though
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
hatchy:
After surviving the horrors of the war there is no way American government will risk its troops by overloading that vessel more than its capacity because any single mistake of accident can turn it to another ill faithed Titanic.

Moreover,Great Britain's power and military influence was reduced by Nazi Germany during the war,therefore she had no military capacity to do such.

The picture is real. After the second world war, Britain and entire Europe owed their success to the USA. The ship which I believe was called queen Elizabeth was used to transport American and Canadian soldiers back home. Over 100,000 soldiers were transported. At the same time, they abandoned African soldiers that helped them in Myanmar or Burma.
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oblongata:
If Queen Elizabeth do mistake carry ship come tincan island say dem wan carry us as slaves ehn...

Even bubu go use leg run from aso rock...

Queue go long ehn because na the whole country go come

Some people go padlock their mouth sef to show say dem be correct slaves

You go hear 'nna men, my grandfather na chief slave in 1904, it is in our blood'

Some people go carry bed come...

Some go do small boat and attach to the ship

If dem say na only man dem want, single mothers go plenty ehn, who marriage epp?

Calabar runs girls go go there naked

Even rats go relocate sharply

This country no good we just dey manage am

There is hunger in the land, and we are suffering and smiling from ear to ear
Every line of your post. Hilarious as fucckk

1 Like

Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
They all dead now sha.....so no need to be scared pipo grin grin grin
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by blackbelt(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
She wass only 19
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oblongata:
If Queen Elizabeth do mistake carry ship come tincan island say dem wan carry us as slaves ehn...

Even bubu go use leg run from aso rock...

Queue go long ehn because na the whole country go come

Some people go padlock their mouth sef to show say dem be correct slaves

You go hear 'nna men, my grandfather na chief slave in 1904, it is in our blood'

Some people go carry bed come...

Some go do small boat and attach to the ship

If dem say na only man dem want, single mothers go plenty ehn, who marriage epp?

Calabar runs girls go go there naked

Even rats go relocate sharply

This country no good we just dey manage am

There is hunger in the land, and we are suffering and smiling from ear to ear
grin grin grin grin funny but true!
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by free2ryhme: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
eezeribe:
... That marked the official beginning of the reign of the reigning world power...

WWII and the rise of the big five was a watershed in International politics which brought with it the Nuclear arms race as we know it today
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by UfuomaUN(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
hatchy:

It's obviously a lie. In 1945, George the sixth was king.
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
Wow wow wow
u b siren ni?whic one b wow wow wow na wao
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by midehi2(f): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
u b siren ni?whic one b wow wow wow na wao
grin
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by GoshenNLA(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
FINALLY BACK!
Freebies for all.....
I will be giving away freebies from now Nov. 1 to year ending 2017. Lots of Avatar images, Avatar Customized Tees, Neck Chains and Phone cases
Just follow me @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Once you follow and I follow back, Drop me a DM on How To win.
Am waiting for your messages on Instagram
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by wink2015(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
The title of the thread was originally misleading until I clicked on the website link to read it further.

It is actually the ship that is named "QUEEN ELIZABETH" maybe after the British Monarch, queen elizabeth of england.

But the ship has not directly to do with the present queen of england.

The original poster posted what I guess was a click bait to deceive unsuspecting persons like myself and others.
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by jibs4lv(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
Wow wow wow
write wettin u wan write now haha u be ambulance
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Realali(f): 3:25am On Nov 03, 2017
hatchy:

How you take know over sabi de worry you too much
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Oblongata: 5:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Funnicator:

Every line of your post. Hilarious as fucckk
thank you sir
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by hatchy(f): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Realali:

How you take know over sabi de worry you too much
Do you think everybody is daft like you?
Foolish idiot.
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by mcchancer(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2017
careytommy7:
This is what nairaland has become. Posting lies to get views.
That ship cannot be Queen Elizabeth II as she was not yet a queen at that time.

There was Queen Elizabeth of the sixteenth century AD
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
wink2015:
The title of the thread was originally misleading until I clicked on the website link to read it further.

It is actually the ship that is named "QUEEN ELIZABETH" maybe after the British Monarch, queen elizabeth of england.

But the ship has not directly to do with the present queen of england.

The original poster posted what I guess was a click bait to deceive unsuspecting persons like myself and others.

NO. It was the moderators who did that on purpose as click bait in other to get plenty viewers on each topic.
The type of topics that have been gracing the homepage and the wordings of those topics is proof that seun is no different from our deceptive politicians who will twist words to deceive the electorates.
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
^^^^^^
Read the above post

mcchancer:

There was Queen Elizabeth of the sixteenth century AD
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by tck2000(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
eezeribe:
... That marked the official beginning of the reign of the reigning world power...
Re: The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) by Impregnable101: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=biacan post=61999908][/quote] I thought u have left nairaland. Biacan, thegeneralqueen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Amanda Gorman, The Youngest Poet To Read At Presidential Inauguration / Biden Visits Ukraine Border Friday In Show Of Solidarity / Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.