Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,485 members, 7,971,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:11 PM

Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” (21671 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Herdsmen Killings: What President Buhari Has Done So Far - VP Osinabjo Reveals / Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by Deyvid123(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mr Osibanjo must just love talking, the HQ for corruption is currently the Aso Rock- his office.
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by crownbayo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:
osinbade is going mad, he can't stop talking.
I think you have father! don't worry someone ll talk like that to your father and also you when you grow old.
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=62003209]Look at this fool...Under your watch, Billions of dollars have been missing. Contracts are awarded without due process, fugitives are reinstated and paid billions...and you want to lecture us about stealing?

Thunder fire you!![/quote
If osibanjo hapens to be your blood
brother or father will u tell him all this? Will u tell him thunder fire him?,,,even if u know he stole money will u insult him publicly? the answer is no,,,u won't do that' but as long as he is not in any way related to u,,,u can tell him anything u like ''that is the problem we have in this country,,we only protect our own person/ persons,,, cos of our personal gain,,,,WE ARE ALL SELFISH
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says stealing and corruption is one factor that unites most Nigerians.

According to him, when people gather to steal and loot the treasury, they do not ask where they come from or what religion they practice. Osinbajo said this when he spoke at the Greater Nigeria Pastors Conference last week.

'There is no Nation on the face of the earth that would survive under the weight of corruption that our country has gone through. None. I have never seen a situation where an Igbo man, Hausa man and an Ijaw man came together to steal money and they argued about it. No! As a matter of fact, they are best friends. Stealing is stealing, whether it is stolen by a Muslim or a Christian or someone who says I don't believe in God'.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/11/stealing-is-what-unites-nigerians-from.html

Sir u are among those presently stealing.
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
In Nigeria when Fulani steals, they get a soft landing. Their accuser is invited to see the President who admonish them for reporting.

If a non-fulani steals, they send the army and DSS to whisk you from the office, announce immediate confiscation of your properties and refuse to release you on bail until they get a Judge who will agree to jail you no matter what the evidence say
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by osazsky(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
we don't need motivational speeches ,actions speaks louder than words, we need ur ass to fix Nigeria, everyday corruption na corruption we one eat, 3 years and u guys are still saying corruption will corruption put money in my pocket , the recovered loot y don't u guys just share it to all Nigerians above 18 instead of relootin it fools spits
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by OBJlive: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Corruption is actually a Nigerian citizen and he is a political elite. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by kaydp: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queendoncom:
The other one said stealing is not corruption, this one says it unites us. Who's saying the truth
read!!!
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by kaydp: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Josnac:
Why attack the VP when he has said one single truth nobody here can disprove?

I don't understand why we don't like the truth, maybe this is exactly why lai Mohammed, femi adesina and garba Shehu keeps twisting stories because they know our reactions to lies are mild and welcoming than when the truth is revealed.

A foreigner said Nigerians are fantastically corrupt, we called for his head yet we know very much that it's the truth.

what do we really want as a people??
Bro. Truth is most of us have comprehension issues. Most don't even read the details.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by Milestones: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Look at this fool...Under your watch, Billions of dollars have been missing. Contracts are awarded without due process, fugitives are reinstated and paid billions...and you want to lecture us about stealing?

Thunder fire you!!
: U ARE NOT FAIR TO THE VP. OK. U SAID THINGS U CANT SUBSTANTIATE. U JUST KNOW HOW TO RUN UR MONTH.
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by kingPhidel(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Naso sha.. United we stand base on.....

Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by sunx190(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
is dis a lecture Mr prof...
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by Brugo(m): 12:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Only simpletons will disagree with what he said.

A good example of the truth of his statement is the national assembly. A group of thieves are happy to reconvene and debate because of the money they share.

Biafra would have been a done deal long ago if these lawmakers were not corrupt. But the loyalty of politicians (especially igbos) is always for sale. Funny enough it's the same igbos who are insulting the man who has identified one of the reasons of our stagnation. Well, in their culture, respect is for sale.
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by Jaideyone(m): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Look at this fool...Under your watch, Billions of dollars have been missing. Contracts are awarded without due process, fugitives are reinstated and paid billions...and you want to lecture us about stealing?

Thunder fire you!!
when did billions of dollars go missing? which contracts? wail with sense pls
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by Jaideyone(m): 1:48am On Nov 03, 2017
inotice:
From "stealing is not corruption" professed by the Clueless one of the past regime to "corruption is what unites us" doctored by the most underperforming Vice President.Oh Nigerian, Who did this great wickedness in secret places to you?

I have never seen a situation where an Igbo man, Hausa man and an Ijaw man came together to steal money and they argued about it. Honestly, I am disappointed in this man.Look how tribalistic he is: exonerating Yoruba from the show of shame because its his tribe.Continue.
quit ranting like a deranged parrot. so sambo under Jonathan was more vibrant than PYO? of Jonathan under yaradua was more vibrant? was atiku under obj more vibrant? how is the comment tribalistic? igbeni use your brain
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by inotice: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
quit ranting like a deranged parrot. so sambo under Jonathan was more vibrant than PYO? of Jonathan under yaradua was more vibrant? was atiku under obj more vibrant? how is the comment tribalistic? igbeni use your brain
mister just shut it there.shut your dirty trap.you make comparisons like a woman undergoing painful menstruation.You, your ilks and even the average detribalized Nigerian that is aware of his political sourrounding knows very well that Osinbade has always been sidelined by the Fulani despot everytime important decisions are to be reached from close-door meetings, even in the absence of the president.At the time the presidient was ill, he was denied access to know of his wellbeing.Many other demeaning scenarios i cant recall at the moment.Osinbajo's job currently has been more of talking and talking and just more unactualised talks..no action.He just talks like a programmed incomplete robot on trial, which is made him erratic and bereft of every sense of accountability, wisdom,integrity while making misguided statements.Your God osinbanjo is just an obsequious servile steward to his Nothern masters, and an unregarded one for that matter.Don't bother replying me because you will be making more mockery of yourself.Spits on him.You exceedingly disgust me.May common sense, objectivity, just ratiocination find you an possess you.May you cherish and reverence it more than any possession you have because you are abjectly poor in the proper things.
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by NwaScore442(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
fellowman:
osinbade is going mad, he can't stop talking.

Hahaha.. .asin eh
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by Jaideyone(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
inotice:

mister just shut it there.shut your dirty trap.you make comparisons like a woman undergoing painful menstruation.You, your ilks and even the average detribalized Nigerian that is aware of his political sourrounding knows very well that Osinbade has always been sidelined by the Fulani despot everytime important decisions are to be reached from close-door meetings, even in the absence of the president.At the time the presidient was ill, he was denied access to know of his wellbeing.Many other demeaning scenarios i cant recall at the moment.Osinbajo's job currently has been more of talking and talking and just more unactualised talks..no action.He just talks like a programmed incomplete robot on trial, which is made him erratic and bereft of every sense of accountability, wisdom,integrity while making misguided statements.Your God osinbanjo is just an obsequious servile steward to his Nothern masters, and an unregarded one for that matter.Don't bother replying me because you will be making more mockery of yourself.Spits on him.You exceedingly disgust me.May common sense, objectivity, just ratiocination find you an possess you.May you cherish and reverence it more than any possession you have because you are abjectly poor in the proper things.
still ranting like a mad parrot. simple question. atiku, Jonathan and sambo as VP were not as vibrant as PYO. get a life and stop making a fool of yourself kid
Re: Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” by chuose2: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
discman2k2:
Bros, Dont you know he's a pastor?! That was a statement of faith.
I beg no twist am, he said WAS not IS or shall be.
he said was.
As DaddyFreeze has shown, Redeemed na bi center

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East / Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions / Buhari Spends ₦41 Billion On Presidential Fleet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.