Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet (682 Views)

How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet by Israel35(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hi guru's, i need to connect my system to the internet via bluetooth connection with nokia pc suite but it seems i'm just wasting my credit. Did anybody know how to configure system using nokia pc suite without loading credit. Pls mail me on Olabimtanisrael @gmail.com and you will be glad you did. I will be expecting your mail[b][/b]
Re: How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet by Signorina: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
I need this info too. I used a usb nd my phone as a modem. It recognizes it but it just doesn't browse at all.
Re: How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet by RomeoG: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2010
Please i need it too, my e-mail address is romeolove449@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet by chelseabmw(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Romeo G.
so u are the only person to get this info right, why should it be send to ur email, It will be posted here ok?
Re: How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet by MuNeme(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
I need it three!
Re: How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet by eckman: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2010
Yes i have d latest free browsing tunnel.
It is called "tor browser"
it is very fast and reliable.
U can get it by calling me on 07038468705(eckman)
talk2eckman@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet by jmoore(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
The site below has the info you need

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Password A Programme(game) On My Pc Cos My Kid Brother Is Overdoing It. / I Need Lg R500 Model Laptop Battery / A+ 2009 Courseware,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.