Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Looking For The Best Travel Rout Through Thailand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For The Best Travel Rout Through Thailand (582 Views)

Rescued Thailand Boys Pay Tearful Respect To Dead Navy Seal Diver(Photos) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) / Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For The Best Travel Rout Through Thailand by MaximilianM33: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hello Community!
I am planing to do a 3 month sightseeing trip through Thailand and now looking for the best rout to don't miss the most interesting spots. Thats why I am asking for advise which places I should miss during my trip through Thailand.
Re: Looking For The Best Travel Rout Through Thailand by hatchy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Go by land thru Sokoto to Chad.From there enter Niger Republic and into Libya via the Sahara desert.

Take it from there to Afghanistan thru Syria and then to Thailand your final destination.

Thank me later when you're back.
Re: Looking For The Best Travel Rout Through Thailand by Krucifax(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2017
Depends on what you are planning to do in Thailand. Most people land in Bangkok International airport and then either stay in Bangkok or move to other places. And then for departure they return to Bangkok from their destinations.
I visited Thailand last year. My route was Bangkok then took a taxi from the airport to Pattaya which is where my hotel was. It's a bit like going from Abuja to Kaduna or Lagos to Ibadan.
Bangkok is very metropolitan while Pattaya has beach town and holiday spot feel about it. Of course there are other lovely destination like Phuket etc etc. A few photos from Pattaya below.

Re: Looking For The Best Travel Rout Through Thailand by MaximilianM33: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Hi!
I am planing to do a 3 month sightseeing tour through Thailand to visit most of the interesting places in Thailand and then maybe append a 2 week relaxing stay at the beach. Heared also that in Phuket you could do great Boat trips at sunrise which would get offered by the Club Champagne Phuket.
Re: Looking For The Best Travel Rout Through Thailand by NanaF: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Krucifax:
Depends on what you are planning to do in Thailand. Most people land in Bangkok International airport and then either stay in Bangkok or move to other places. And then for departure they return to Bangkok from their destinations.
I visited Thailand last year. My route was Bangkok then took a taxi from the airport to Pattaya which is where my hotel was. It's a bit like going from Abuja to Kaduna or Lagos to Ibadan.
Bangkok is very metropolitan while Pattaya has beach town and holiday spot feel about it. Of course there are other lovely destination like Phuket etc etc. A few photos from Pattaya below.

Hello. Did you use an agent for the visa?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Leads To Traffic Gridlock At Ajah. Motorists Cry Out In Hardship / Plane Makes U-turn For Carrying Wrong Passenger / Bus Crushes Masquerade In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.