Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

"I Won't Renew My Contract" - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks After 3-1 Loss To Tottenh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Won't Renew My Contract" - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks After 3-1 Loss To Tottenh (801 Views)

AFCON Final: Napoli, Five Other European Clubs React To Nigeria’s 2-1 Loss / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Won't Renew My Contract" - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks After 3-1 Loss To Tottenh by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo denied that he is seeking an improved Real Madrid contract after seeing his side defeated by Tottenham in Wednesday's Champions League clash.

Portugal international superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo has given Manchester United fans hope by raising fresh doubts over his Real Madrid future, declaring: "I don't want to renew my contract."

The Spanish outfit have endured a torrid start to season as they suffered their second loss in just four days last night as they were humbled 3-1 by Tottenham in the Champions League at the Wembley stadium, and after the match, Ronaldo was clearly unable to contain his frustrations.

With Neymar signing a lucrative agreement with Paris Saint-Germain upon becoming the world's most expensive signing and Lionel Messi recently extending his own Barcelona deal, reports had suggested that Ronaldo would seek earning parity with the two superstars...

Read more here: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/11/i-wont-renew-my-contract-cristiano.html?m=0
Re: "I Won't Renew My Contract" - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks After 3-1 Loss To Tottenh by nosiebaba(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fair weather fellow.. Any little thing you go dey threaten real madrid. He better not end his career himself
Re: "I Won't Renew My Contract" - Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks After 3-1 Loss To Tottenh by Raphael007(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
The ship is sinking and he want to jumpship typical Ronaldo the grass is greener in England now.

(1) (Reply)

Get Sure Prediction With Great Odd !!! / Madrid Bleached Out Juventus’s Dreams / Arsenal To Face Atletico In Europa League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.