Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah (22086 Views)

Myetti Allah Should Stop Giving Fulani Bad Name – Police Chief / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Benue Killings: ACF Sets Up Committee On Anti-grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by fellowman: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2017
The trending update as one person was on Thursday killed while many others were injured in attack on Gaambe-Tiev, Tombo Council Ward in Logo LGA of Benue State by suspected Fulani herdsmen.Newsmen gathered that a certain Ortse Saater Kwaghdom was killed while another Hingir Akaa sustained serious gunshot wounds.Other members of the community are still missing.

This attack came barely 24 hours after the state governor, Samuel Ortom declared prohibition of open grazing in the state.Confirming the attack to a reporter, the Benue State Police Command PRO, ASP Moses Yamu, said one person has been arrested in connection with the crime.He said, “Yes, we received a report on Wednesday that there was an attack on Azege village in Logo when suspected herdsmen passed through in the early hours of the day.“The DPO and Mobile Police Men stationed at Ayilamo quickly moved in, discovered that one Ortser Kwaghdoo, 40, was killed while Hingir Akaa, 70, sustained injuries.”He added that the corpse was deposited at NKST mortuary Ayilamo, while the injured is receiving treatment.“However, one Gambo Ahmadu was arrested,” he told a reporter.

http://mynationnews.com/2017/11/02/fulani-herdsmen-strike-in-benue-one-killed-many-declared-missing/
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by august2224(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=GoroTango post=62011527]The Fulani people just like every other Nigerian have a constitutionally enshrined right to freedom of movement, and I hope Myetti Allah challenge the constitutionality of that law up to the supreme court. Also in order to solve the problem of perennial herdsmen-farmer clashes, the government needs to buy land from the farmers and rent it out at subsidized rates to the herdsmen so that they can establish grazing reserves. Anything short of this is nothing but a cosmetic, window dressing solution to the problem [/quote

wow, beautiful lines of writing. some idiots take we in the middle belt for a ride. you believe that the govt should still buy private lands and rent to these robbers and hooligans who go about maiming and destroying the properties of host communities?
pls think with your brain before speaking for God positioned your mouth beside your brain to ensure that well thought out reasonings are not lost in transit. its like your own brain is however situated beside your anus. as such, poo and other waste materials get into the flow of your thoughts
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by seniwellsFX: 6:02am On Nov 03, 2017
GoroTango:
The Fulani people just like every other Nigerian have a constitutionally enshrined right to freedom of movement, and I hope Myetti Allah challenge the constitutionality of that law up to the supreme court. Also in order to solve the problem of perennial herdsmen-farmer clashes, the government needs to buy land from the farmers and rent it out at subsidized rates to the herdsmen so that they can establish grazing reserves. Anything short of this is nothing but a cosmetic, window dressing solution to the problem
just go back and read what you wrote. As I dey read your comment my mind set tell me say Na camel Brain you get. Fantastic rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by OFFICIAL336: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2017
GoroTango:
The Fulani people just like every other Nigerian have a constitutionally enshrined right to freedom of movement, and I hope Myetti Allah challenge the constitutionality of that law up to the supreme court. Also in order to solve the problem of perennial herdsmen-farmer clashes, the government needs to buy land from the farmers and rent it out at subsidized rates to the herdsmen so that they can establish grazing reserves. Anything short of this is nothing but a cosmetic, window dressing solution to the problem
Apologist to World 4 largest Terrorist Movement.
They lost that right when they started showing their Terrorist tendency. In a saner clime, they would all be behind bar. There is no human right for TERRORIST!
Buy land for them? grazing reserves? I don't blame you. Nigeria is not a Free Trade Zone, they should be paying taxes.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Megaideas(f): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by deebsman1(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Ojiofor:
Please don't go down south just face north.

In as much as I don't gbadun Fayose on a personal note (Politically), the law he enacted in Ekiti state helped checked the menaces of the herdsmen in Ekiti and now it looks like the Benue own too will effectively curtail the problem, I think summarily, if other states too can have the political will to enact such laws in their states as well, it will greatly help checked the Fulani herdmen's wahala so greatly.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by hatedisplace: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
vorigan:

https://dailytrust.com.ng/we-ve-started-leaving-benue-myetti-allah.html
if Una no go find out the way developed countries the manage their cows. Dem make Una relocate to Mars for all I care. Nigerians most not eat beef. If I may ask Na government go provide ranches for Una for free because other people way dey do business Na government dey give them offices and shops abe
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by hatedisplace: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
seniwellsFX:
just go back and read what you wrote. As I dey read your comment my mind set tell me say Na camel Brain you get. Fantastic rubbish
don't mind him, he reasons with his anus. Which people or business should be given such privilege.
Re: Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah by Ojiofor: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2017
deebsman1:

In as much as I don't gbadun Fayose on a personal note (Politically), the law he enacted in Ekiti state helped checked the menaces of the herdsmen in Ekiti and now it looks like the Benue own too will effectively curtail the problem, I think summarily, if other states too can have the political will to enact such laws in their states as well, it will greatly help checked the Fulani herdmen's wahala so greatly.

Some governors are waking up to their responsibilities of protecting lives and properties of citizens which is their primary duty.
I lıke Governor Fayose's boldness in taking steps in checkingmating the activities of those terrorists that call themselves herdsmen,Kudos to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari / IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.