Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

URGENTLY In Need Of Gigabyte Motherboard Power IC - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / URGENTLY In Need Of Gigabyte Motherboard Power IC (349 Views)

How To Fix Mp3 Sound Ic Not Talking Using Another Sound Ic / MTN One Gigabyte (1GB) Now As Cheap As N350 / New SD Cards Could Boast 1 Gigabyte Per Second Transfer Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENTLY In Need Of Gigabyte Motherboard Power IC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
My laptop POWER IC spoilt on Sunday. I've gone to any place in Onitsha but they don't seem to have the power IC. The laptop name is GIGABYTE laptop. They said the IC is rare to find, but I'm sure it'll be in Lagos. Any laptop seller/dealer/repairer here that can buy the IC and waybill it for me to Onitsha?

(1) (Reply)

How To View Itunes Backup Files / Best Of Mkbhd 2017; Best Tech You-tuber(video) / Uber Has Partnered With NASA To Launch Flying Cars By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.