Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

"I Did Not Set Out To Break Any Record" Says Ozibo Ozibo Ekele - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Did Not Set Out To Break Any Record" Says Ozibo Ozibo Ekele (640 Views)

6 Places On Earth Where The Sun Does Not Set Even At Midnight (video) / Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Did Not Set Out To Break Any Record" Says Ozibo Ozibo Ekele by TJB11: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ozibo Ozibo Ekele, the student who broke the 69-year-old record at the University of Ibadan has shocked many by revealing that he never set out to break any record and was not even aware an unbroken record existed in the UI History Department.
In an exclusive interview he granted this blog he said:

"It is important to point out here that I never learned of any unbroken record in UI History Department until my graduation in 2016. When I left UNN, my aim was to get a degree, any degree. So getting a degree, not breaking a record, was uppermost in my mind. Upon learning of the broken record, well, I see it as a journey not a destination”
In case you missed the interview, read it here [https://jonalistsblog..com.ng/2017/11/i-did-not-set-out-to-break-any-record.html][/url]

Re: "I Did Not Set Out To Break Any Record" Says Ozibo Ozibo Ekele by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yeye talk so you were just acquiring Distinctions upon distinctions... Lying igbokwe
Re: "I Did Not Set Out To Break Any Record" Says Ozibo Ozibo Ekele by Prefola: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
"When I left UNN,my aim was to get a degree,any degree"
You see why this country is stagnant Why would nigeria progress with such mentality??...
Well i blame our educational system...shior!!! so bad!!

(1) (Reply)

Chemical Kineticts Consecutive First Order Reaction. For 300leve Students / 10 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria / Which Bond Is Stronger Btw Your: Secondary School Buddies Or University Buddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.