Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola (605 Views)

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola by 8faculty: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Niniola has weighed in on the the rising cases of domestic violence in the country.
According to the singer;

LET’S COME TOGETHER AND LOVE OURSELVES. IF YOU LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR LIKE YOU LOVE YOURSELF, YOU WILL NOT HURT THE OTHER PERSON SO, LET THE MEN CONTROL THEMSELVES AND NOT HIT WOMAN AND ALSO LET THE WOMEN, ALSO LEARN TO AVOID BEING IN SUCH SITUATIONS, BASICALLY. BUT MEN ITS NOT GOOD TO HIT YOUR PARTNER. I HAVE HEARD OF SITUATION IT’S THE WOMAN HITTING THE MAN, YOU DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO DO SO, LET’S RESPECT OURSELVES.

Source https://www.millitime.com/women-no-right-hit-men-niniola/

Re: ‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Domestic violence on any side is not right.

Mutual respect is a must on both sides.

P.s that girl body is hawtt no homo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola by mikejj(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: ‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola by mikejj(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin
Rokia2:
Domestic violence on any side is not right.

Mutual respect is a must on both sides.

P.s that girl body is hawtt no homo.
grin baby i promise i wont hit you again i dont know what came over me.kiki
Re: ‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola by Unik3030: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
u are right respect is reciprocal, don't hit me n i won't hit u too
Re: ‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola by bamite(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Any woman that hits me will collect upper cut direct
Re: ‘women Have No Right To Hit Men’ – Niniola by Justiceleague1: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Woman wrappers coneheads grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Side By Side Photos Of Herself And Daughter At 16 / Davido Send His Condolence Message To Meekmill After He Was Sent To Prison. / Steven Seagal Accused Of Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.