Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo (2953 Views)

Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood / Regina Daniels Looking Cute In New Photos / Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother Cute In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by levrin: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by levrin: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
smiley
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
angry

Chidinma I know you are eyeing me but no apologies, I am taken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by DanseMacabre(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
The hairdo sits well on her, but her hairline don recede pass my own sef.
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by mikejj(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin chidima my love i remember when we use to meet under that mango tree.
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Seeker17(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Chidinma I know you are eyeing me but no apologies, I am taken

1 Like

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Elmojiid(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
flavour side babe...i dey even see flavour image for her face.

1 Like

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fine girl.
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by teresafaith: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
My daughter in-law, asanwa, oyoyo nwanyi
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Praisles(f): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Elmojiid:
flavour side babe...i dey even see flavour image for her face.
Hoho all hail the seer!

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Elmojiid(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Praisles:
Hoho all hail the seer!
meaning
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Praisles(f): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Elmojiid:
meaning
Am praising your ability to see a humanbeing in another humanbeing
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Elmojiid(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Praisles:
Am praising your ability to see a humanbeing in another humanbeing
na so na so
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by cyndy1000(f): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
she look so cute

1 Like

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by AverageAnnie(f): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
My name sake. ..Chidinmas are so beautiful. ..
please don't quote me,I'm not feeling fine..

1 Like

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by burmese: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
AverageAnnie:

1 Like

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
beautiful girl kiss kiss
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by arleck: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2017
AverageAnnie:

But That Chidinma is beautiful, buh you are not

there's no difference between ur grin and this grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by arleck: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2017
AverageAnnie:

But That Chidinma is beautiful, buh you are not

there's no difference between ur grin at dp and this grin
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by levrin: 4:39am On Nov 03, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Johnthentic: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2017
beautiful
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Emerikoss: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Emerikoss: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Why is it that fine girls na dem dey do makeup pass, why not apply little makeup since you're already naturally beautiful

1 Like

Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by barbiecue(f): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
I jst like this girl.fine girl
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by PenlsCaP: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Sweet
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Lalas247(f): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
My name sake fine girl cheesy
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by quickberry(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
AverageAnnie:

receive healing in Jesus name
Re: Singer Chindima, And Her New Hairstyle Looks Really Cute In New Photo by Fourwinds: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:
My name sake fine girl cheesy
like as you be fine girl...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

These Photos Of Alex And Tobi Is Everything You Want To See Today! / Bbnaija Alex Unusual Goes Rugged In New Photos, Spotted Inside An Expensive Ride / Jidenna Seen Rocking A Lady At A Public Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.