Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,065 members, 7,977,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? (2976 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / 15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You / Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
FvckShiT:
Since you've fûcked her pússy like 6 fuçkin times , just leave her the fúck alone & fuçkin move to the next available pússy cool

It's not about the pússy at this point or the woman.
It's about your dignity as a man. My dignity is worth more to me than 10 million women!

Another man cannot come and threaten me over what is currently mine. If he wants it, he can fúcking wait his turn!
I will keep her either through tact or through connections....unless na she herself wan go.
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by ashjay001(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
2buffagain:

I no get this your story Oga. Na you be the victim abi na you be cult boy?

I be d victim. But, since I get plenty gmen as paddy, d guy boro himself brain.

Both of us just ignore d other presence. The babe sef, na trophy babe, one of three offering my course(120+ class size)

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by foxzy(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Divay22:

No probs..
But make sure that soldier is following you about or kindly leave the school grin grin

Happy birthday thou
thank you young lady
Re: Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? by Papiikush: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
zinnyzee:
Even if the gurl loves you so much

Like she ain't willing to let you go

It'd be cowardly to let 'er dowm, y'know?

Replied your mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? / Women: No You Don't Need That Many Children! / May Babies Should Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.