Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (40729 Views)

Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by umarshehu58(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fake pastor. Mtsewee. If God want to bless U, no man or no amount of pray will let God change his mind about you. I don't beleive that.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who has the power to stop God from blessing whom he chose to bless?

Absolutely No One!
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by enonche85(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
WONDERS001:
Firstly,the woman is not a witch,she is just a woman that has been pushed to doubt her husbands love and commitment to her. Your brother needs to address this issue with caution. . He should check is. attitude towards his wife,business and money ... Some men would become demi-gods when they have little change.
He should settle with his wife and amend his ways.
Then,she would begin to pray for his success. ..... .

YOUR WIFE IS ACTUALLY YOUR FIRST PRAYER PARTNER.

STAY BLESSED

You've said it all bro!.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
favourmic:

i think your brother need this medicine call Eyes opener just to give him correct brain factory setting
OP please listen to this guy, the wife might have done a charm on him that won't let him see what is really happening... This thing really happened to someone I know too, I believe the story. If he can leave the wife, he should ASAP.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by favourmic(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
OP please listen to this guy, the wife might have done a charm on him that won't let him see what is really happening... This thing really happened to someone I know too, I believe the story. If he can leave the wife, he should ASAP.

many things going on in the world, evil won't fall onto us sorry to say the husband is gone
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
verycheese:
You have clearly but subtly stated that your bro's wife isn't a good woman all because of the things your brother tells you. 14yrs in marriage, your brother still never ripe, telling you derogatory things about his wife, shallow things dey una body, up to making love and dwindling fortunes and reporting sth like that to you.

You also admitted your bro sleeps out but takes care of his responsibilities, let me inform you that it is the height of irresponsibility for a married man to do so.

Let him divorce her if he wants, he hasn't learnt a thing in 14yrs, he wants to do as he pleases and does not think so much of his need to learn and unlearn bad habits. No wonder the wife prayed those type of prayers. I wish him sense.

Very immature couple. 14yrs and hes reporting upandan. @shortgun ur brother obviously deserved those prayers. If he acts right his wife will start praying right. Can 2 walk together except they agree? Theres obviously no partnership or onenness in d marriage.

When d husband is not even present (physically and emotionally) and shes crying herself to sleep is dt when she'll be thinking positive things towards him?

He needs to have a talk wt his wife and let her pour out all her resentment towards him and let them forgive themselves. The wife is bitter. If he decides to reward her wt a divorce, his life will only take a downward spiral.

PS - Do not be decieved and do not judge based on ur brothers stories. No one knows what happens in a marriage except d couple.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by xxgig(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:
Prophets, pastors, Church leaders I will need your help on this one.

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I don't really know what to tell him.
if he is thinking of divorce then the wife is right after all.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Youngzedd(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I think that your brother is a Badoo. The wife have seen the type of person He is and concluded that Him having enough money will make him go gaga.

Some men are like that. Give them money and they will follow the path of a prodigal son.

Your brother's attitude made that woman to say that prayer. Tell your brother to be the man of the house and stop playing Premier league and la liga at the same time like the fu(k boys.

Now I ask you, can Messi play La liga and Premier league at the same thing and there will be peace?

I must be honest with you, your brother failed as the man of the house. It's not about giving a woman money, it's not all about MONEY.

Divorce is NEVER an option. Your brother should ammend his ways and love his wife like himself.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by tayokem(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:

Nobody. You made my day. God bless you abundantly . Short but absolutely logical

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by spiralwedge(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

He is silly. He should be grateful first and foremost that God revealed this to him.
Secondly, he should maximise the fact that he has a wife whose prayers (not charms) are answered expressly by God.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by seun9303: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
if Chelsea really need this match, make conte pair kante and bakayoko with fabregas, then put William and hazard for wing to supply morata. for defense, make him pair Cahill and azpillicueta, Alonso and zappacosta for 2 and 3... man utd go lose 4-0 be that. #mythought.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
favourmic:

many things going on in the world, evil won't fall onto us sorry to say the husband is gone
With prayers he can come back. I know of one, the husband met an old course mate, mind you the wife is even an illiterate and the man is a very educated man... the man course mate sees the way the man his, he finds out that the wife has really destroyed her old friends life. The new woman is a very devoted christain and she's a Prophet daughter in one of this white garment church...

They prayed and the woman helped the man to fly him out of the country, the man already have a Green Card. the wife thought the man is still under her spell, thinking he will go into USA to be working and start sending her money, the greatest mistake of her life. The man is now in control of his life.

Right now the Man's Mother just started eating the fruit of her labor.. The Man has never done his duty to his mother after he finished school to marry his illiterate wife because the wife will never allow it.

With Prayers God can bring someone into his life that will help him break that bondage, all is needed from the Wife is a single mistake.... what Yoruba people use to call "Emi Ashishe" ( spirit of mistake).

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

I don't believe any of this Shiit. cool
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Akolawole(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yeah shall know the truth and the truth you know shall set you free.

1) What kind of prayers does God answer? Some prayers don't go beyond the roof of Church. It can NEVER be answered by Jesus Christ.
2) I doubt if the church is a bible believing church and I also doubt that the personell mentioned here are Christians.
3) God only answer the prayers rendered in his will. All the nonsense prayers like 'fall down & die' are useless.

Your brother don't need to divorce but study bible well.

No cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Jsaviour(f): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

I won't lie to you my brother has his own shortcomings, he sometimes keeps late nights or won't go home. but he never fails in his responsibilities as a father and husband..... she can't complain of lacking anything. his wickness is keeping late nights maybe like once or twice in a month but I don't blame him on that cos the wife is always making his house uncomfortable for him.

He has already failed in his responsibility. It baffles me when men think bringing money is the only duty and responsibility they owe their family. You can imagine if the woman also say "this man is making life difficult for me, let me keep late night's and not come back at all some days". Marriage is a serious business, you owe each other more than money. You owe each other physical, spiritual, emotional, financial etc obligations to the point that one doesn't own his or herself anymore according to the bible. It's never easy, that's why men and women are always advised to look before they leap into marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by DIKEnaWAR: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
LadySarah:
In asmuch asi dont support the woman,the husband's fears need to be allayed,Ofcourse she is the one wearing the shoes and knoew where it is pinching her.
the questiin is,what is your bros attitude like when change enters his pockets?Is he proud,arrogant,wasteful...these mqy be qhy the wife is afraid.

The wife knows her husband. The man seems really like one that will misbehave if the money comes. Can you see he is already thinking divorce because he heard he was going to make money? The money never come o.

The wife is just trying to protect what is hers. It is not as if she prayed God to strike her hubby with poverty.

The truth is 98% of women that love their husband very well are always scared of loosing him. They ask God not to allow the situation present itself. It might be money or other women.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by KinSlayer: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

you don't have friends? you want strangers on the Internet to advise you? you have no one to talk to?
This story is a lie
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by ojlifa: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Very easy to spot unmarried people.when you marry your ear go hear pass that one.when I hear young single men doing woman advocate, them go talk any man that lays his hand on a woman is this and that.I dey laugh may God help una to marry then una go respect married men,the thing when there eye dey see

Modelqwen:
shocked

Hia..... everyday wahala..

Op.... me too the matter tire me.

I doubt a woman that loves her husband
would say such prayer for her spouse.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by 9jajoseph: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
You said it all bro.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by diritalkz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Unconsciously our love ones want us to fail. It a message teached by pastor TD jakes pls get a copy and watch. I have heard of similar stories wife praying for the husband not to succeed because she scared of been over throne by another woman. My sister friend deprived the husband of getting a job a ministry of foreign affair Abuja for the simple reason that the man is handsome and will likely be snatch from her, she is not educated so when he start working and meeting people he will dump her for an educated lady. That man is still on the street hustling and she just okay with that and he not even aware of this thing. May God deliver us from such wife.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by pweetiedee(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is serious...I'm even praying for boyfriend to become richer everyday.... not to talk of husband

God please let my man be richer than Bill gate. poor man sef dey commit adultery.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by ibkgab001: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
God punish that woman ... God will bless him and he will blow money in the air and enjoy fresh P
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by vchykp(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided FAKE STORY
i swear i have watched the movie, its a nigeria movie
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by LadySarah: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

The wife knows her husband. The man seems really like one that will misbehave if the money comes. Can you see he is already thinking divorce because he heard he was going to make money? The money never come o.

The wife is just trying to protect what is hers. It is not as if she prayed God to strike her hubby with poverty.

The truth is 98% of women that love their husband very well are always scared of loosing him. They ask God not to allow the situation present itself. It might be money or other women.

Thank you jare!
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Mrkumareze(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
The man's wife, according to the prophet ���� grin grin
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by ifyonuoha(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided FAKE STORY
fake prophecy and the wife agreed to such accusations. get sense bro
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
LadySarah:
In asmuch asi dont support the woman,the husband's fears need to be allayed,Ofcourse she is the one wearing the shoes and knoew where it is pinching her.
the questiin is,what is your bros attitude like when change enters his pockets?Is he proud,arrogant,wasteful...these mqy be qhy the wife is afraid.
Eh even if he is any or all d things u mentioned,it is foolishness for d wife to make such prayer.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by HomeOfMe(f): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Did you know that negative energy from people who know you or around you can prevent blessings from getting to you? They don't have to be witches or wizards,even an envious friend's negative energy can do that.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by dyze(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

There is no doubts he heard from God cos d wife confirmed what he said right there in the Church before the congregation.

Please how can I contact the prophet?

Thanks
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided FAKE STORY
lol

Marriage is a funny thing,it could b true.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by nwakaibeya1: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Love and marriage are highly spiritual and you must conquer love � spiritually before the physical because so many people in relationship or marriage are not spiritually compatible,some people are snakes �and chimpanzees and birds � spiritually in human form and are having relationship with dogs �and monkeys � and cats � in human form how would such relationships or marriages work?so many people in relationships and marriages are also married or hold relationships in the spiritual world and the spiritual never allows the physical relationship to make head way,even when it escapes or manages to flow or even have children in them its always problematic and that's why you see so many marriages crash within days or two months or thereabout because the spiritual was not dealt with powerfully as it should before the physical and those teaching about marriages and relationships and even contracting marriages as prophets and pastors are always canal and blind spiritually and have no unbelievable power to deal the spiritual and are even blind folded hence many people who talk about love and marriage and relationships don't understand the spiritual they just teach just like bible school theology where as the spiritual remain a mirage to them and even if an opportunity arises they will never learn the spiritual they are comfortable with what some one somewhere has cooked up in spiritual ignorance to teach them and even when you say divorce they are the first to quote what god has joined together let no man put asunder what of the ones evil prophets and pastors joined together if we should say there are good prophets and pastor's ?where did you even see god to join them together?So many people don't understand the parables of the bible and the circumstances surrounding so many quotes of the bible or quotes of Jesus Christ,but they just quote to suit their stand point or positions why? Behold,so many people don't understand their village parables but they claim to understand the parables of Jesus Christ the owner of parables how can that be whereas those who met Jesus Christ physically when he came before didn't understand him?what a world and that's why matter how you try to declare the truth and Revelation of Jesus Christ they will never understand but prefer to remain in ignorance and that's why now that we have come back it is accept our truth or perish ,no apologies and truth remains the best friend if time for us to know who is who evil or good � and that time is already here .watch out.be wise and think if you hear what you have never heard before and help yourself before its too late .power talks and not genesis to revelation stories as is the norm and we have the power to deal with this evil and give total liberation and most of all empower you without suffering people in night vigils and tasting. Mathew 13,13-14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.