Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,225 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:42 AM

President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) (18662 Views)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by braine(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Baba looks better! Thank God for his life.
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by Etizz: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2017
defying gravity here
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Comprehension bawo. embarassed embarassed

I didn't even mention food in my first paragraph, so where did your position come from?

Let me first of all withdraw some of the friendship extented. You're obviously a conrete thinker(assuming that you think) , so the gradiosity and luxury that you were trying to paint doesnt extend to food? What an illogical argument that i must measure the parameter of grandeur only using the structures you enumerated. Am bo wala kwayaliyam ginnaji? Ati zori?
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by Newbiee: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Sai Baba 2019
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by kokoA(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2017
See wetin Okorocha don cause now ba.. everybody is now coming to Naija for free statue.
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by GavelSlam: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Jibrin look fweesh.
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Wetin concern me. Make him try invite Robert Mugabe.
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
AnanseK:

Let me first of all withdraw some of the friendship extented. You're obviously a conrete thinker(assuming that you think) , so the gradiosity and luxury that you were trying to paint doesnt extend to food? What an illogical argument that i must measure the parameter of grandeur only using the structures you enumerated. Am bo wala kwayaliyam ginnaji? Ati zori?

First, it is grandiosity. Don't thank me undecided

Secondly, I mentioned the areas of interest to me and there was nothing at the end of the statement to make one give it the ejusdem generis interpretation. Even at that, rooms, consisting of dinning rooms, powder rooms and bedrooms is not in the same class as food. There is no need to apply one while the other is being mentioned.

Read again before delving into the tongue of your forebears.
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by peacemara54(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
�heck my signature
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
cutefergiee:
BABA DON DEY FRESH OOOOOO
see as him fine. But he's a foolish dullard
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
GavelSlam:
Jibrin look fweesh.
Jibrin don even forget say him Godfather son die. him don dey grow wings
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
ibkgab001:
Someone in IMO STATE won't Rest today

Please I no mention names oooo
Rogue Charcoal Okorohausa. hin don come see Jibrin yesterday to get him Mahama's measurement

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Handsome man
Jibrin na very handsome dullard
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by alen4smith(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

wetin ur nigga sef go do for there grin grin grin
no mind am na dog chop �
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lolz, he may not eat our jollof rice o.
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

First, it is grandiosity. Don't thank me undecided

Secondly, I mentioned the areas of interest to me and there was nothing at the end of the statement to make one give it the ejusdem generis interpretation. Even at that, rooms, consisting of dinning rooms, powder rooms and bedrooms is not in the same class as food. There is no need to apply one while the other is being mentioned.

Read again before delving into the tongue of your forebears.

When and if you have more education you will learn to think independently. The pedagogic education is limiting your horizon . Besides the topic is about a dinner and you go on a verbal diarrhoea talking about powder rooms and bedrooms. WAEC is never enough , go get education.
Re: President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) by francotunsco: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
...but make we no lie. This Buhari fine sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Indirect Primaries In APC Will Turn Into Dollar Bazaar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.