Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo (20764 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Jackie Appiah Looks Gorgeous In Native Dress (ankara) / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by Learnstuffs: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Make up
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by ibkayee(f): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bis bis, I still have all the posters I used to campaign for her during big brother on my phone lol
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Pretty.

I'll frustrate nairaland today for removing my challenging topic.

Nairaland Is Acting Against The Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 As Amended by Gbadegesin19(m): 11:33am
Seun is an atheist but I still don't get his reason for the overprotection of Islam ahbi IS has threatened him? But seriously this is getting out of hand and we need to bring a stop to this madness!

Nairaland to the understanding of everyone is a public forum which means it's home to several beliefs systems n opinions that can be freely shared as supported by the very constitution that governs the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
[b]
Section 39. Subsection (1) Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference.
(2) Without prejudice to the generality of subsection (1) of this section, every person shall be entitled to own, establish and operate any medium for the dissemination of information, ideas and opinions:
Provided that no person, other than the Government of the Federation or of a State or any other person or body authorised by the President on the fulfilment of conditions laid down by an Act of the National Assembly, shall own, establish or operate a television or wireless broadcasting station for, any purpose whatsoever.

For reasons unknown to me, nairaland allows Muslims to jump into Christian threads to express their 'God given' human inalienable Rights while on the other hand, Christians are not allowed that "luxury" unless they swear an 'oath of belief' which gives me bloody hell creeps.

38.(1) Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.
(2) No person attending any place of education shall be required to receiv[/b]e religious instruction or to take part in or attend any religious ceremony or observance if such instruction ceremony or observance relates to a religion other than his own, or religion not approved by his parent or guardian.
(3) No religious community or denomination shall be prevented from providing religious instruction for pupils of that community or denomination in any place of education maintained wholly by that community or denomination.

It would have made perfect sense if restrictions were placed on both religion concerning their threads which would still remain illegal on a public forum such as Nairaland.

Or is Seun too on the move to Islamize Nigeria?

Sebi u can see the report icon beside quote??
Anybody could have clicked it stating the law of nairaland u broke with ur thread...I think the thing is automatic..ur post or thread will just get moved....mayb t now flows to a moderator for review if ur thread or comment is actually worth the auto removal ue to whoever reported, I don't know oo.
But I've reported a comment before and less than a milli second, the evil comment was hidden. That was why I assumed it's an auto response once u report a thread or comment
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by AverageAnnie(f): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
cooljoe:
ur more beautiful

Tnx cooljoe
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by eMDeeLinks: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
h
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by wonder233: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Ashewo kobo.
Cork sucker
but despite all this, your dad still left your mum for her
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by PenlsCaP: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
wonder233:
but despite all this, my dad still left my mum for her

Sorry abt that ur dady dint to well.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
she no fine tongue
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by gerreer30: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
sensational
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by prispakle15(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sirheny007:

Abi..make up undecided undecided
no be small buh she fyn sha
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by ikemesit4477: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
praizblog:
BBN runner up Bisola Aiyeola look so amazing and beautiful in New Makeup Photo.

You like?

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/bbn-runner-up-bisola-looks-gorgeous-in.html?m=0

dick sucker!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by Gkemz: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
I thought this BBNaija has ended, What's the noise all about?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by Oye50(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by Goldengold2(f): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Beautiful woman
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by bonifieldstun(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
let's face it, no more hypocrisy this bae worwor die komot make up show us your early morning picture make we see the real uglysola

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by pocohantas(f): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
ibkayee:
Bis bis, I still have all the posters I used to campaign for her during big brother in my phone lol

LOL. I wish she won, because of how much you liked her. She was one of my favourites.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by ibkayee(f): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I wish she won, because of how much you liked her. She was one of my favourites.
Lool I miss that thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by pole: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op pls don t bring ds girl pic here agian very ugly.Chuku chuku fall on her
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by pocohantas(f): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool I miss that thread grin

LOL. I met the best set of NLders, the disses were cool and not personal. Chai!!! Memories...
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by ibkayee(f): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I met the best set of NLders, the disses were cool and not personal. Chai!!! Memories...
Met some cool people too (including you kiss)

Lool!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by pocohantas(f): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
ibkayee:

Met some cool people too (including you kiss)

Lool!

Awwwww. I'm teary... cry cry
Thanks babe.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by captain89: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
every man is weird in his own way... I care not about boob's or ass... the first thing I look at on a woman is her HAIR or hairdo... the hairstyle is damn neat even though na weaveon.. but it doesn't look tacky...
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by emmyN(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Makeup dey help una ministry o
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by Dhorcas(f): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Makeup plus studio work.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by Kobicove(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
When did she start wearing braces?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo by indomielomo: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
like i care

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 African Music Legends You Should Know / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Pete Edochie At Alhamdulillah Champions Governor's Cup In Port Harcourt - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.