Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Invest In Yourself: Learn Web Design On Whatsapp Today (no Coding Required) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Yourself: Learn Web Design On Whatsapp Today (no Coding Required) (482 Views)

Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Invest In Palm Oil Today! No Regrets!! / Make The Best Investment In Yourself - Learn Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Yourself: Learn Web Design On Whatsapp Today (no Coding Required) by Ignyte(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, my name is Peter Jev, Web and graphic designer. Oap and Compere. Today, I want you to invest in yourself and understand the easiest online business there is out there.

Few Weeks ago, I started a WhatsApp web design group. I had 75 members and each of them got an ebook worth $10 and $500 worth of materials and resources to kickstart their webdesign careers.
A few days later, I got a personal message and someone wanted a one on one whatsapp session. And paid to begin. In three days we were done. (Pictures included)

The whatsapp classes are sucessions of my last physical training in Benue, there should be an online link to that. See here: http://www.techurbs.com/2017/05/benue-tech-forumbtf-successfully-rounds.html?m=1

I want to train a few people on how to desing websites. The slots are limited, and even if you miss out on this, don't worry. In 2018, my office is going to 20 Nigerian states to train more people only it will be expensive.

if you want to join the group contact me on whatsapp: 07037534762 costs N1500_
if you want to have a personal session please drop your number. Costs N3000

The prices attached are variable.

Contact me via other channels:
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Twitter: @Peterjev
Mail: peterjev6@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

P.S: If you think it is a scam, check my facebook profile, It is not new, it's active and if you don't get the training, you can always drag my image there. Since I have one to protect

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Crashes Again / Free Ethereruem Miner And Crypto-edu App.free 3.6$ Hourly / 3 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Real Estate @epe Location This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.