Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,211 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Ig,and Nigeria Police Force Should Stop Deceiving Us Bail Is Not Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ig,and Nigeria Police Force Should Stop Deceiving Us Bail Is Not Free (834 Views)

When Will Nigeria Face Reality And Our Leaders Stop Deceiving Us / Police Take ‘bail Is Free’ Campaign To Enugu Residents / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ig,and Nigeria Police Force Should Stop Deceiving Us Bail Is Not Free by manNature(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2017
The statements being credited to past and present IG's that bail is free any where in this country is a lie. I stand bold to say its a colossal and destructive lies. Those men should burial their heads in shame for not being able to reform the police force. I have being to police station several times, and the men on black makes it clear to me that I should forget about that statement. in fact I was made to sign a paper where they wrote bail is free but they collect huge some from me for my person. Nigerians are Languishing in police station everyday because they have no money for bail. Nigerians are being extorted daily through bail. Men of good conscience should rise up to this despicable act and put it to rest. police is never our friends and can never be. I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Cars For Sale / My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. / Fixed Match's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.