Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,339 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. (841 Views)

419!!! China Just Scammed Nigeria And Buhari Had No Idea (A Must Read ) / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong / Dame Patience johnathan Issue Statemen on Sex Scandal with Femi Kayode. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
goodluck johnathan is a fool.
Why i said so is because he left him self to played by IBB and Gusau.
This people are diging a big hole for him, i have to say that he is a big fool for considering Gusau as his security adviser.
Goodluck is a baby in Nigerian politics.
We need a radical person without a god father.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by candylips(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
and is there any nigerian politician without a God father
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by PapaBrowne(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^^^
Even Barack Obama sef get Godfather!!
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by OYBMEND: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
PapaBrowne:

^^^^^^
Even Barack Obama sef get Godfather!!

who is obama's gf
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by forpeace: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
Obama's gf is Oprah Winfrey
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by ReachRich(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^
gf as in girlfriend or godfather
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by saintneo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
ReachRich:

^^^
gf as in girlfriend or godfather
lol
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2010
Goodluck is digging his grave. this people of yesterday are the enemy of nigeria he should open his eyes or else zechi uwashi da wa annan mutane.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by meexteriox(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2010
@Poster, do you really have to do this? As in, this classic show of flakiness. Please, just lock up that hole you call mouth.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by FrankC3: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
@nurexg

We already know your type. Exactly same style as ndu_chuks. No wonder people around here consider both of you as same person. He is a political baby? And what was your Yar'dua in 2007
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by desgiezd(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ Poster

If by your own estimation, Jonathan is a baby in Nigerian politics then you as a papa should suggest to him who he should have appointed as the NSA and also suggest how to go about running his government.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by knotty(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
@NURU abi wetin be your yeye name sef

you wey sabi well well pass the them, why you no dey inside gofment? ur sabi sabi suppose don make you maga pass to dey com dey type gibberish hia.
a beg, go soak your gari. leave matter for Matheaus.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by 18platoon(m): 1:20am On Mar 20, 2010
guys give nurex a break, what he's trying to say i that gusau is ibb's twin, 1999 to 2003 there was three power blocs in nigeria, obj's bloc, followed by gusau's then atiku' bloc. after 2003 obj threw atiku out and it was just two power blocs, obj's and gusau/ibb's bloc, look guys when gusau was nsa 1999 to 2003 if you go to his asokoro house you know that gusau is a powerful guy in that govt. i know some prominent people who will spend three days on waiting list, ask kupolokun and orji kalu.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 20, 2010
18 platoon
they will not understand. People that did there home work right have the seeing eyes.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2010
jonathan has plenty of ideas- just not the kind Nigerians expect

he's more of an IBB (maradona) type, though not as obvious as IBB

you'll be calling him mumu as he sells you down the river, while you're unaware you're being sold
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by Fhemmmy: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2010
If a fool is leading Nigeria, that tells you what . . . .cos a fool could only lead fools . . . . and aint no fool.
I think you could make your point without calling him a fool, he could be a baby in politics, however, all the father were once a fool.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by cap28: 4:18am On Mar 20, 2010
he is worse than a fool, i would say that he is being led and dictated to by america and britain - those are his real masters and he knows the deal - if he were a fool it wouldnt be too bad as you could say that at least his intentions are honourable but in this case his intentions for nigeria and nigerians are not honourable and he is being controlled externally.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by Fhemmmy: 4:20am On Mar 20, 2010
cap28:

he is worse than a fool, i would say that he is being led and dictated to by america and britain - those are his real masters and he knows the deal - if he were a fool it wouldnt be too bad as you could say that at least his intentions are honourable but in this case his intentions for nigeria and nigerians are not honourable and he is being controlled externally.

and how do you know this . . . .i guess u have access to confidential files.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by cap28: 4:34am On Mar 20, 2010
no ive just watched and analysed his every move since he took over from yaradua and all his actions seem to be gravitating in a pro america/britain direction - yaradua was pro britain and america too, however he made the mistake of trying to favour china over britain and america which really got up the anglo/american alliances noses, anyway jonathan is nothing but a houseboy to the west - he's pushing through all their privatisation contracts and over seeing the plunder and pillage of the nigerian economy just like his predecessor did but this time giving the americans and the british a larger share of the cake.
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by Fhemmmy: 4:43am On Mar 20, 2010
The guy is even yet to make any real move, he just dissolve the FEC and get rid of all Ministers, so he is yet to make real move and we are condemning him already, i am yet to see what he has done that is Pro western nations, or you expected him to say nothing regarding that guy that was calling for the split of Nigeria
Re: Johnathan Has No Idea Of His Own. by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2010
We never appreciate our leaders, this guy just got himself in the corridor, he is trying to consolidate himself. Despite all the political logjam. dont forget Gusau is serving two interest there (obasanjo and IBB). To me Jonathan is wise enuf b'coz he had beaten two birds with one stone. both of them are powerful (OBJ nd IBB) So for him to defuse the cabal forces against him he has to bring the duo close to him. In bringing Gusau the former has been succeeded. Jonathan is wise enuf. Now he can feel free and steer the affairs of the state without hesitation. Dont you see what follows sudden dissolvement of FEC. JONATHAN IS WISE ENUF.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria As Jacked Up As The Us Media Makes It Out To Be / Full List Of New Ministers / Ex-militants Invade Abuja !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.