Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Land Is Limited…buy Now! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Is Limited…buy Now! (376 Views)

Don't Miss Out On This Amazing But Limited 'buy-2-get-1-free' Promo Offer / Be A Part Of This Amazing But Limited 'BUY-2-GET-1-FREE' PROMO OFFER / Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Is Limited…buy Now! by landwise: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Why invest in land? Because they aren’t making any more of it. The world is yet to see a land producing company. Land is a gift of nature to mankind. It has been in existence even before we humans came on board and definitely remain once we all leave. But you ask yourself, where are you going to live while on earth…rented apartment all your lifetime?! As humans we can always look at the clock and say “I will do that tomorrow” “oh! I will buy that next year.” “Yeah! I know the clock is ticking but I have other pressing need that requires my time and money”. The truth is, it’s not the clock really ticking…it’s your life ticking away. If you are in the league of “times are hard, I will purchase it when things get a little easier.” The truth remains things will never get easy, life will never get simple, and the best time to strike is now. Gone is the era of “think and do” the world right now is a “do and then think”. So much technological innovation over the last century that as gifted speed to the life we live in. there is literarily no time to think, once you think about something, the brain kicks in and interferes. The brain will give you a million reasons why you shouldn’t start something. That is how the human brain as been designed to function; the job of the brain is to protect us as humans. YOU NEED TO ACT!

Land is limited in quantity, which makes it a valuable resource. And if you choose to invest in a growing area such as IBEJULEKKI, people will be vying to get their hands on your lot.

Picture this; have you ever imagined a geographical area that currently has a Dangote refinery, a deep seaport to come and already allocated land area for an International airport. The Dangote refinery is currently halfway completed. Expected to kick-start operation in the early months of 2019 are the 2nd largest oil refinery in the world and the largest in Africa.

As the population continues to grow and cities are expanding outward, land will become scarce and therefore, more valuable. Whether it’s a couple looking to build their dream home or a corporation looking to develop a new shopping plaza, there will always be demand for land. In areas where growth is high, demand will be even higher.

For Land Investment contact: +234-7041414444
LandWise.Com.NG

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Search For The Accommodation / We Were Always On Point! / Cheap Plot Of Land For Sale At Sabbitu Street By Ekoro Road Abulegba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.