Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,673 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:12 PM

Are You Among And Where Do You Belong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Among And Where Do You Belong? (365 Views)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Among And Where Do You Belong? by afolayan22(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Since the ascersion of the world till this moment,the holy books have make us to understand some epic recurrence words that we fortunately or unfortunately find ourselves.

From my research,I was able to collate some aspects of holy books references which is more repeatedly more than enough times such as:

Believed which was repeated '272' times
Pray which was repeated '371' times
Love which was repeated '714' times and finally
GIVE which was also most repeated word for about '2162' times

Now the question is 'Are you a prayer warrior,a pure believer,a constant giver and finally a lovable person.

Rethink today because it's never too late as far as you're far from grave.
Where do you belong?
Re: Are You Among And Where Do You Belong? by ekensi01: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Still thinking

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Council Of Animist And Traditional Worshiper(ncatw) Condemns Rochas / Can The Communion B Truely Taken "Unworthily"? / Pastors Are The Real Robbers Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.