Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,067 members, 7,966,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:41 AM

Help Pay With Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Pay With Paypal (1016 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? / Pls Help.... Pay Pay Click (PPC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pay With Paypal by yinkaAwe(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
any member dat can help with paypal payment.i want to pay in sm site and they need paypal.pls anybd dat can help.
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by omaviespay(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2010
Visit www.omaviespay.com or Email us at info@omaviespay.com and we shall make the payment for you instantly at an affordable rate.
You can reach us during office hours on 08076950004. Thank you.
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by krest22: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
Well paypal has been a whole lot of problems due to the fact that paypal do not accept Nigerians but for we that can't do without it,i fund with Naira investments they are in Ibadan and i funded at 152 Naira/$ with them then but i don't know their current price now.Maybe you call them on: 08094108510 thats my piece of advice for you.They have great service.
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by HotKween: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2010
@yinka
My advice is dat u should be careful with this Krest22 guy. Am 100% convinced dat he is a scam. D current exchange rate of naira2dollar is about that N152 which makes it impossible to b funded at dat price. Secondly, he shd provide us with a website or a physical address in Ibadan so we can verify.I bet u dat d number he gave is his, and he also posted some sweet gist about being funded by a non-existent bizness name hoping u would be fooled by it. Pls be careful and deal only with those who have a semblance of reputation and presence on the web. Dont be tempted by cheap rates as 99% of the times they are fraud. A phone number and a few sweet words is nt enough. Most times the cheapest route turns out to be the costliest.
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
HotKween:

@yinka
My advice is dat u should be careful with this Krest22 guy. Am 100% convinced dat he is a scam. D current exchange rate of naira2dollar is about that N152 which makes it impossible to b funded at dat price. Secondly, he shd provide us with a website or a physical address in Ibadan so we can verify.I bet u dat d number he gave is his, and he also posted some sweet gist about being funded by a non-existent bizness name hoping u would be fooled by it. Pls be careful and deal only with those who have a semblance of reputation and presence on the web. Dont be tempted by cheap rates as 99% of the times they are fraud. A phone number and a few sweet words is nt enough. Most times the cheapest route turns out to be the costliest.
We need more pple like you in Nigeria.
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by krest22: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hot kween,your reply has just shown the level of your stupidity.Do i know the current price they fund now?I just tried to help out so that one would not fall into the hands of scammers as i did some while ago but you just made a foolish conclusion.I am not even advising anyone to fund anywhere again afterall i dont have a profit doing that and i think i will just be silent for the foolish to talk.If you call that my number you made a great mistake cos my number is: 08038428159
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by krest22: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hot kween,your reply has just shown the level of your stupidity.Do i know the current price they fund now?I just tried to help out so that one would not fall into the hands of scammers as i did some while ago but you just made a foolish conclusion.I am not even advising anyone to fund anywhere again afterall i dont have a profit doing that and i think i will just be silent for the foolish to talk.If you call that my number you made a great mistake cos my number is: 08038428159
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by suxes2005(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
Krest22,

Dnt say dat again.

Moreover u might be using a china
fone with 2 sims!

SHALOM
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by jze: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
@yinka,
if you don't mind me asking,what are you trying to pay for, I can assist you depending on your response.
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by nizeutch(m): 2:05am On Mar 24, 2010
get a free info on how to use paypal here in nigeria and how to get a credit card.
pay N1000 and make N10500 in a month, also learn how to make money on facebook, trade forex and crudeoil, sell recharge cards, bulk sms, make money without spending a dime on the internet and more. Get all this for just N1000. Send an email now to: enetworkingbiz@gmail.com
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by justwise(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2010
nizeutch:

get a free info on how to use paypal here in nigeria and how to get a credit card.
pay N1000 and make N10500 in a month, also learn how to make money on facebook, trade forex and crudeoil, sell recharge cards, bulk sms, make money without spending a dime on the internet and more. Get all this for just N1000. Send an email now to: enetworkingbiz@gmail.com

Absolutely Rubbish!!!
Re: Help Pay With Paypal by HotKween: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
@krest22
Pls shut dat your 419 mouth. I wld av ignored your post n possibly attribute it 2 ignorance n hunger but dat wld probably mislead some persons here.
Now lets get down 2 business, a cursory visit to your profile n review of your past post is all the evidence any1 need to prove dat u r a scam.
U are a professional self-referral and according to your prior posts u av claimed to be a funder, next u even referred one "davemconsult" using same format as in ur initial post on dis thread dat got my attentn. 2ndly, i wonder hw many lines u use cos since u registerd on dis forum u av posted nt less dan 4 numbers and series of email ids. Pls jst dnt get me started. Get a life n stop defrauding hardworking people. It will only bring curse 2 your generation.

(1) (Reply)

Need Loan Urgently / Help! / Make Money From Some Of Your Domestic Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.